Politics NZ Politics

Who will get your vote in this years election?

• National

Votes: 17 26.2%
  • Labour

Votes: 13 20.0%
  • Act

Votes: 7 10.8%
  • Greens

Votes: 9 13.8%
  • NZ First

Votes: 5 7.7%
  • Māori Party

Votes: 3 4.6%
  • Other

Votes: 11 16.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
She already has the answer to the water infrastructure but no one seems to listen or they take it completely out of context.

From the river to the sea .....
Wonder what she thinks that phrase actually means in context, two states living together in freedom, or end the whole Israel project?
Something about those eyes though... I get so distracted from what she's actually saying.

Wonder what she thinks that phrase actually means in context, two states living together in freedom, or end the whole Israel project?
Something about those eyes though... I get so distracted from what she's actually saying.
Dreamy.... Hypnotizing.... Sorry what were you saying about some sort of final solution?

Dreamy.... Hypnotizing.... Sorry what were you saying about some sort of final solution?
Well now you mention it, in internet memes when Scoob and the gang unmask the villian it's usually a caricature of a Jewish merchant rubbing his hands. Cool it with the antisemitism Chloe.

Those pale blue eyes though, they're like the ocean... I'm so confused. I've probably said too much.

Shit that's a fair bit of cash for a 2bedroom unit.
Are there lots of FHB that are moaning or unrealistic? Mind you, I can probably see some animosity with the market if FHB are purchasing a 'do'er up'er' in Auckland for $800,000+.
It does sound a lot but that is where the market is, or it may have increased since they purchased.
They were paying $520pw for a tiny 2brm flat, one of four in a converted house, flats attached front and rear and above.
Their place is at least 30% larger and has a basement with full head height and partly concreted, they are one of two units on a 600sqm site. Running a mortgage of $700k @ 6.7%. So interest on mortgage is about $47k pa, plus insurance and rates, say $50k.
They were paying about $27k in rent for less amenity. The extra $23k cost of ownership equates to about 2.8% of the purchase price. We think that over a 5-10 year time frame the property will increase in value at a rate in excess of 2.8%.

Here comes the privatisation - the war on nature, the war on the poor

Removal of oversight.

Removal of visibility of lobbying.

The posters on the right here - are you all okay with this?

TRIGGER WARNING FOR INRUIN: I'm not. It's CORRUPT.

The posters on the right here - did you vote for this? Because none of these parties campaigned on any of this. But it's who they are.

The war on the poor and unemployed - yet at the same time neoliberalist policies are manufacturing a recession and deliberately aiming to increase unemployment 1.5% minimum. At the same time opening the migration doors to keep wages down.

All for increasing profits and wealth extraction. Corrupt and rotten to the core.

View: https://twitter.com/EnviroManawatu/status/1756822253516492941

Cutting peoples basic living then saying they might go live with family or friends is just ignorant.

Who is this tart?

Stupid shit, sixty seven thousand more unemployed than six years ago might have to do with something called Covid and the Global economy, square heads on here were moaning about the economy and Covid, now the solution is to ignore the problem and piss on the unemployed.

You would think the priorities would be to address homelessness in this country, not add to it.

We are being run by Nazis.

Cutting peoples basic living then saying they might go live with family or friends is just ignorant.

Who is this tart?

Stupid shit, sixty seven thousand more unemployed than six years ago might have to do with something called Covid and the Global economy, square heads on here were moaning about the economy and Covid, now the solution is to ignore the problem and piss on the unemployed.

You would think the priorities would be to address homelessness in this country, not add to it.

It's theirs and the reserve bank policy to actively make people unemployed right now as part of inflation control. It's just cruel and vindictive.

But it keeps the wages down and increases profit

Well now you mention it, in internet memes when Scoob and the gang unmask the villian it's usually a caricature of a Jewish merchant rubbing his hands. Cool it with the antisemitism Chloe.

Those pale blue eyes though, they're like the ocean... I'm so confused. I've probably said too much.
Look, as one of the few remaining Jewish Chinese Samoans it hits quite close. Yeah, you are right though, those eyes

Who is this tart?

Hate to think of their responses in a worldwide pandemic. Heartless..

It's theirs and the reserve bank policy to actively make people unemployed right now as part of inflation control. It's just cruel and vindictive.

But it keeps the wages down and increases profit

Crime and Suicide rates always escalate when the Govt puts the screws on the needy.

But apparently there are gonna be five hundred more cops from the cop tree to deal with it.

Makes me sick reading the news.

Might have to go off grid and leave this shit country to sink itself.

Crime and Suicide rates always escalate when the Govt puts the screws on the needy.

But apparently there are gonna be five hundred more cops from the cop tree to deal with it.

Makes me sick reading the news.

Might have to go off grid and leave this shit country to sink itself.
I was listening to zb overnight talkback last night, as I occasionally do when I have insomnia. Lot of people with disabilities calling in worried about being targeted by these traffic light penalties, seems there's no such thing as sickness benefits anymore, just Supported Living and Jobseekers. I heard people with epilepsy, intellectual disabilities, degenerative diseases, cancer etc are counted among those who've been on welfare for 13 years, I agree there's a risk of a spike in suicides among that vulnerable community while the govt is targeting the malingerers and gang kids among them for propaganda. Happened during Paula Bennett's term.

I was listening to zb overnight talkback last night, as I occasionally do when I have insomnia. Lot of people with disabilities calling in worried about being targeted by these traffic light penalties, seems there's no such thing as sickness benefits anymore, just Supported Living and Jobseekers. I heard people with epilepsy, intellectual disabilities, degenerative diseases, cancer etc are counted among those who've been on welfare for 13 years, I agree there's a risk of a spike in suicides among that vulnerable community while the govt is targeting the malingerers and gang kids among them for propaganda. Happened during Paula Bennett's term.
And are those with disabilities actually being targeted?

Back