• If you have difficulty connecting to certain section of the site i.e. Home/Forums, then please refresh your browser cache.

Select your browser from the options on this link and it will walk you through the steps.

If you still have difficulty, send a message.
  • During peak periods, this site will only be accessible to registered members of the site. Login or create an account to participate in the discussion.

General Luke Metcalf vs Te Maire Martin

Who brought this thread back up lol, Luke look away!

We don’t even know where to fit RTS

Sounds like SJ needs to play another year then we have TMM+fit Metcalf, and CHT utility spine for 2026

NZWarriors.com

Metcalf or TMM?

Anyone changed their mind?
Looks like we are looking at the wrong way. TMM’s play on the ball as a 7 has shown me 2025 maybe TMM @ 7 and Metcalf @ 6. I think these few weeks show us that they complement each other and probably shouldn’t be competing for the same spot. Have CHT on the bench @ 14.

I know SJ has been awesome but it looks like he hasn’t even got one full season left in him.

Massive credit to Webby. His game plan and adaptations to what he’s got has been excellent. Also the injuries has helped him see we need speed and he has put Tohu and Capewell on the bench.

Back