• If you have difficulty connecting to certain section of the site i.e. Home/Forums, then please refresh your browser cache.

Select your browser from the options on this link and it will walk you through the steps.

If you still have difficulty, send a message.
  • During peak periods, this site will only be accessible to registered members of the site. Login or create an account to participate in the discussion.
capewell.png

Player Kurt Capewell

Date of Birth
Jul 12, 1993
Birth Location
Charleville, Queensland
Nationality
  1. 🇦🇺 Australia
Height (cm)
189 cm
Weight (kg)
100 kg
Position/s
  1. Centre
  2. Second Row
Nickname
Kurt Cape-Wah
Warrior #
NRL Debut Date
Jul 10, 2016
NRL Debut Details
NRL 2016, Round 18, Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks vs Penrith Panthers
Warriors Debut Date
Mar 8, 2024
Warriors Debut Details
NRL 2024, Round 1 vs Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks
Warriors Years Active
  1. 2024
Signed From
Brisbane Broncos
Junior Club/s
Charleville, North Ipswich Tigers
Previous Club/s
Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks, Penrith Panthers, Brisbane Broncos
Rep Honours
  1. Queensland (SOO)
Status
Active
Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurt_Capewell
Rugby League Project
https://www.rugbyleagueproject.org/players/kurt-capewell/summary.html
NZWarriors.com
he gets a lot of hate sometimes from this forum, but he's been really valuable for us on the left edge. Not a coincidence that the defense has stiffened up since then. He may not be a spring chicken but he still value to give to the game, both us and the maroons. Wish him luck (but not too much) in origin III.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
he gets a lot of hate sometimes from this forum, but he's been really valuable for us on the left edge. Not a coincidence that the defense has stiffened up since then. He may not be a spring chicken but he still value to give to the game, both us and the maroons. Wish him luck (but not too much) in origin III.

I think he has shown since moving to the left his value. Coincidentally, much of the chirping about him has died down.

Playing injury free too must help - he's had a few needles this year.

I'd be resting both Barny and Capewell in Canberra.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
I heard before the origin players saying 2-3 days turnaround is easier as you're still warm, than backing up 4-5 days later, so these 2 should be on the bench at least keep the aura and prevent another Titans attitude

Back