Current Affairs Is this the twilight of democracy?

Bit of a worry where all this could be headed.
What threats has Russia made against the Baltic states and Germany, answer, none. This attitude was summed up by Kirby about claiming Russian aggression when they moved significant forces within Russia when NATO forces had an exercise on one of the Baltic countries border with Russia. Who was being aggressive there. It is NATO being aggressive not Russia. As for the ethnic minority thing. Russia tried to find a peaceful resolution to ethnic Russians being shelled for 8 years with the tacit approval of the West before they invaded.

What threats has Russia made against the Baltic states and Germany, answer, none. This attitude was summed up by Kirby about claiming Russian aggression when they moved significant forces within Russia when NATO forces had an exercise on one of the Baltic countries border with Russia. Who was being aggressive there. It is NATO being aggressive not Russia. As for the ethnic minority thing. Russia tried to find a peaceful resolution to ethnic Russians being shelled for 8 years with the tacit approval of the West before they invaded.
Think there’s a concern in parts of Europe that Russia isn’t going to stop at their invasion of Ukraine and they’re preparing.

See on the news Nauru has severed all ties with Taiwan and no longer recognises it as separate to china. They’ve got themselves a few island nations now onboard.

Part of me wishes that the Yanks attack Iran.

I am sick of the regime.

Iran of all the countries the Americans could ruin, has the most promise in it's citizens of becoming a moderate Islamic Nation.

Pretty much I guess I am sick of seeing them supply weapons to all the kients of this world and the beating to death of young women etc.

(Someone will point out that the US supply and meddle in all the shit already, but one is better than two).

Addit: I don't really want America to attack anyone, what I meant by 'part of me wishes' they would...is that I know they are going to keep attacking people....therefore get it over with already and start with Iran if you are gonna do what America does.
Perhaps what I should have said is that the country I least object to them attacking is the fucktards running Iran.

Last edited:

I am sick of the regime.

Iran of all the countries the Americans could ruin, has the most promise in it's citizens of becoming a moderate Islamic Nation.

Pretty much I guess I am sick of seeing them supply weapons to all the kients of this world.

(Someone will point out that the US supply and meddle in all the shit already, but one is better than two)
Feel like this has the potential to develop through the Israel and Palestine war. Afghanistan is another that I’d like to have seen them have success in. Those poor people got a taste of a decent life for it to be snatched away again.

I am sick of the regime.

Pretty much I guess I am sick of seeing them supply weapons to all the kients of this world.

(Someone will point out that the US supply and meddle in all the shit already, but one is better than two)
The biggest weapons supplier in the world are the Americans.

Iran was a moderate Islamic nation until the Yanks and Poms overthrew the democratic nation because they had the mistaken view that the oil in Iran belonged to Iran, not Shell and Mobil.

Iran was a moderate Islamic nation until the Yanks and Poms overthrew the democratic nation because they had the mistaken view that the oil in Iran belonged to Iran, not Shell and Mobil.
Iran is full of young people who resent the regime, openly flout various punitive religious laws, and are pretty progressive (relatively-speaking). The problem is the disproportionate power of the mullahs and the conservative non-urban dwellers. And their big f-off army.

I am sick of the regime.

Every Iranian I have met are wonderful people. They disparage their leaders and ask not be judged by their elites.

Iran is full of young people who resent the regime, openly flout various punitive religious laws, and are pretty progressive (relatively-speaking). The problem is the disproportionate power of the mullahs and the conservative non-urban dwellers. And their big f-off army.
Love the architecture, beautiful city , amazing food - I've eaten Persian rice.
I really don't know what to think apart from what I've seen in the media.
Known a few Persians as they liked to be called. Very different people imo.
Imo. States and nations should be allowed to govern there people as they see fit. We are lucky to be raised in a place we can say is comfortable for us, maybe some people are more comfortable in different society's....

Love the architecture, beautiful city , amazing food - I've eaten Persian rice.
I really don't know what to think apart from what I've seen in the media.
Known a few Persians as they liked to be called. Very different people imo.
Imo. States and nations should be allowed to govern there people as they see fit. We are lucky to be raised in a place we can say is comfortable for us, maybe some people are more comfortable in different society's....
Whether they change Government in Iran is a decision for the Iranians, not America.

People should also have the right to a true and fair vote as representatives of them. The likes of Afghanistan and Palestine have no say in the terrorist representation that they have.

Yep I get that.

America evil, anyone who is acting like kients and threatens global security gets a pass because Merica is the creator of the shit in the first place.

Like I said in my OP (probably said it poorly and made it sound like I want America to attack Iran period) what I really meant is that....if I had to choose who America attacks next (because they are going to....it is what they do) then I would say the Women Iran beat to death probably could have done worse than have the Yanks topple the women beaters and Rapists that call themselves the religious police in that country.

I know I am going out on a limb and I am not calling for it, just saying....far out....they invaded everyone else....so.....and they will invade more.....it is what America is, an Empire.

I have amended my original post because it was retarded.

Last edited:
Yep I get that.

America evil, anyone who is acting like kients and threatens global security gets a pass because Merica is the creator of the shit in the first place.

Like I said in my OP (probably said it poorly and made it sound like I want America to attack Iran period) what I really meant is that....if I had to choose who America attacks next (because they are going to....it is what they do) then I would say the Women Iran beat to death probably could have done worse than have the Yanks topple the women beaters and Rapists that call themselves the religious police in that country.

I know I am going out on a limb and I am not calling for it, just saying....far out....they invaded everyone else....so.....and they will invade more.....it is what America is, an Empire.

I have amended my original post because it was retarded.
I totally get what you are saying, the problem is they effect regime change thinking that everything will be rainbows and unicorns time after time.

Back