Politics NZ Politics

Who will get your vote in this years election?

• National

Votes: 17 26.2%
  • Labour

Votes: 13 20.0%
  • Act

Votes: 7 10.8%
  • Greens

Votes: 9 13.8%
  • NZ First

Votes: 5 7.7%
  • Māori Party

Votes: 3 4.6%
  • Other

Votes: 11 16.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Would certainly help Wellington out.
Certainly make a dent in it.
That's $30b over 30 years with a big caveat if 'could' cost up to that much for Wellington.

I agree there are many more things that require investment in NZ that $30b could go to rather than an overseas donation that doesn't deliver us anything

Certainly make a dent in it.
That's $30b over 30 years with a big caveat if 'could' cost up to that much for Wellington.

I agree there are many more things that require investment in NZ that $30b could go to rather than an overseas donation that doesn't deliver us anything
Calling it a donation is bullshit. And nothing has been spent yet.

So start with that - wiz's statement is wrong, as is yours inruin.

And we're signing up to a treaty other nations have committed to as well.

Now if you want to debate that buying carbon credits is the wrong way to go about combatting climate change well, that's another argument.

But that's the commercial model, which is probably corrupt as well.

"Under current projections, by 2030 the New Zealand government has committed to buy up to $30 billion in offshore carbon credits to make up the difference between the country’s gross greenhouse gas emissions and the amount we have signed up to emit under the Paris Agreement – our Nationally Determined Commitment."

Committed - meaning nothing spent.

And it's not a fucking donation.

No mandate, no checks and balances, no budget. Corrupt, corrupt, corrupt. But it makes them look good for their next career move. For themselves, by themselves. Making the country poorer with a donation we can't afford and in the same breath talk about reducing child poverty in New Zealand etc. Lies, lies and more lies. But we banned coal, oil and gas. But have to import more dirty coal from Indonesia. I wonder who have their fingers all over that. Yup, Blackrock. Corrupt, corrupt, corrupt. And you wonder why the previous government spent so much on PR. So the gullible could lap up the hollow promises and lies. And if you believe that Ardern resigned because of burn out you are kidding yourself. She resigned before her bought by tax payer money international reputation was tarnished. Corrupt, corrupt, corrupt.
It's good to see you realise the nat/act/nz first government is like this. Great description of them

"She resigned before her bought by tax payer money international reputation was tarnished" - back this up. I have with everything I've produced.

Get out of your echo chamber inruin.

Now if you want to debate that buying carbon credits is the wrong way to go about combatting climate change well, that's another argument.

"Under current projections, by 2030 the New Zealand government has committed to buy up to $30 billion in offshore carbon credits to make up the difference between the country’s gross greenhouse gas emissions and the amount we have signed up to emit under the Paris Agreement – our Nationally Determined Commitment."

Also would like to hear both sides as opposed to just an article with Michael bassett, Don brash and Rodney hide’s name given to it. Has the potential to be a bit swayed to one side.

Secondary to the video, I believe he’s ripping the band aid off. He completely right about foreign influence in his country and he views the gangs as part for the problem and so he’s dismantling it once for all.

Smart.

It's good to see you realise the nat/act/nz first government is like this. Great description of them

"She resigned before her bought by tax payer money international reputation was tarnished" - back this up. I have with everything I've produced.

Get out of your echo chamber inruin.

I'll stop now since all I get is abuse from certain posters....

Its not even worth replying to this. But I will....

Perhaps some self reflection would be worthwhile 🤣

Some real Amber Heard shit happening there with the difference between committed and spent. Nothing like committing a whole heap and then not having to deliver it yourself. What's worse is it was left for others to pick up the pieces and clean up the mess. Hardly surprising really. Much like Grants spendathon that he doesn't have to pay for or put in place measures to reign it in.

And while you are here saying you back everything up. With all your 'claims' that you back up what exactly is for sale by this Government?

Last edited:
I'll stop now since all I get is abuse from certain posters....

Perhaps some self reflection would be worthwhile 🤣

And while you are here saying you back everything up. With all your 'claims' that you back up what exactly is for sale by this Government?
Well, it's coming, it takes them time to build up their cover and spin. But natural resources and mining for a start.

Water for another.

They're laying the groundwork right now as per the links from yesterday - fast tracking consent, removing oversight.

Authoritarian governments do that.

Dunno where else to post this, but along with Putins interview (not even mentioned in the top 4 papers main pages), the media are suppressing Bukele.

I know there has been posted a little bit about him before, but you should really watch this.

View: https://x.com/martybent/status/1755584303365321109?s=46&t=N6rrXot3pBpvv2hdvhmStw

Actually I saw Putin's interview front page of stuff and nzherald yesterday and this morning. Pretty sure they roll stories off as others come in

Well, it's coming, it takes them time to build up their cover and spin. But natural resources and mining for a start.

Water for another.

They're laying the groundwork right now as per the links from yesterday - fast tracking consent, removing oversight.

Authoritarian governments do that.
So nothing to back it up whatsoever. And you have the audacity to claim people misrepresent what you say.

Also would like to hear both sides as opposed to just an article with Michael bassett, Don brash and Rodney hide’s name given to it. Has the potential to be a bit swayed to one side.
Agreed, bit like people posting left wing pieces to support their views.

Actually I saw Putin's interview front page of stuff and nzherald yesterday and this morning. Pretty sure they roll stories off as others come in
IMG_8392.jpeg

Lool. You mean “Putin threatens US with War”? What a fucking joke.

I still vote left (for now) but JFC gotta call bullshit when you see it.

Back