General 2024 NZ Warriors Merchandise

I know im in the minority, but I don't like it. Big nope from me.
I’m actually the same, love the home jersey but personally I have a jersey too close to it to warrant me buying it. Also a bit 50/50 on the away so held off getting it to see if it grows on me, when I saw the teaser for the heritage I thought it’d definitely be the one I got.
However when seeing it in store I was hoping for more of a modern remake in terms of fit and materials, trying it on it was almost identical to the retro I brought a couple of years ago so didn’t end up buying it. Plus the fact that it’s the same price as a New Jersey vs the retros being about $40 cheaper

If we are going with it being the 30th this year, I hope we see a really faithful 1995 remake for the heritage.

Even go so far as to say pretty please with a cherry on top to Jason Paris to get a DB bitter-esque One NZ logo on it. Would be so sick

Screen Shot 2023-10-10 at 9.02.47 AM (1).png

A man can dream lol
(From October)

Not quite the same but I'll be waiting for my trophy in the mail 🥱😂

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2023-10-10 at 9.02.47 AM (1) (1).png
    Screen Shot 2023-10-10 at 9.02.47 AM (1) (1).png
    117.5 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
Found it almost identical to the current retro jerseys in terms of fit &feel- felt like the same materials which makes me curious what the player issue will be like
I have a retro jersey from last year , great clothing imo.
Probably won't need the heritage this year as it will be more pricey.

When and where is all this stuff on sale. Warriors website has hardly anything.
I suspect it was accidentally put on the shelf early as it still hasn’t seemed to be officially released yet. Because of this I’m a little hesitant to name the store but I saw it on the racks in a sports shop in western Sydney

I suspect it was accidentally put on the shelf early as it still hasn’t seemed to be officially released yet. Because of this I’m a little hesitant to name the store but I saw it on the racks in a sports shop in western Sydney
Was it for sale? If so surprised you didn’t snap it up

Was it for sale? If so surprised you didn’t snap it up
Yes for sale, thought it was going to be the jersey I got this year based on the teaser images- however after trying it on I didn’t like it- almost identical to the retro I got a couple of years ago including baggy 90s fit, materials etc not really like a modern jersey. Couldn’t justify buying it, particularly as it was about $40 more expensive than something I basically already have and prefer the look of the retro over the heritage.
Can see it selling well just wasn’t for me- if I didn’t have the retro I’d have snapped it up in a second.

Back