• Over the next day some images may not display. This is due to a upgrade in progress. It will correct itself. Sorry for the inconvenience.

NRL Grand Final Discussion 2024 | Melbourne vs Penrith

Who do you think will win the prem?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Grand Final Discussion 2024 | Storm vs Panthers & Sharks W vs Roosters Wnrl_24_gf_onsale_digital_website-header_1736x480.jpg
For Grand Final Week & Game Day Discussion

NZWarriors.com
Penrith to pull another rug pull, like Brisbane last year.

Storms young players to get maybe a bit too excited with an early lead from some exciting tries, then Penrith's wise heads to start frustrating the f#ck outta them with niggly tactics and no NAS to return serve, and they'll pull it out of their asses again somehow 😅

Not gonna lie, even though I think it will be a good game, just don't have the grand final week vibes at all.

Thanks Warriors keeping the malaise going even with the last game win 😅

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
I'm thinking we see the end of the Penny era on Sunday night.

Taylan May gone earlier this year.
Fish, Luai and Turuva all heading off, with potentially Sorensen if his body doesn't hold up.

Clearly, Edwards and Yeo all another year older. They'll still be competitive and likely top 4 moving forward but won't have that same aire of invincibility from nek year.

Should be a cracker game tho, Melbourne by 4

Panthers to do it, i can't see it any other way ... Melbourne looks good going downhill, Penrith can fight from the corner... the only caveats are on Cleary's fitness and/or Hughes having a 100% game

I can't pick a winner in this one.
Melbourne have been solid all season, but you're 100% right about the riff being good behind on score.

Bare in mind, it took a lot from Cleary Jr. To pull back the broncos last year. I just don't see that happening in the same situation with the storm.

Be prepared for 60-70 minutes of conservative footy, followed by a mad dash to the finish, I reckon.

I only want Melbourne to win because of Jahrome Hughes.
If he wins the Dally M and the premiership. He’s the Kiwi GOAT. IMO

My exact same reason, rooting for Jahrome to do the Dally M/prem double. Also rooting for Eli Katoa and the Brick.

Think the NAS loss is huge though, if it's still close when JFH and Leota come back on for the last 20 I can't see the Storm middle holding them.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
Got a feeling if the Ref puts the whistle away it will resemble how the game was during the wrestle. It will be constant ruck infringements. Storm have the wood on the Panthers this season with 2-0 record but hoping they cannot do 3.

Even though it's boring having the same team win it over and over, I'd prefer Penrith because Ivan; Jahrome for Dally M.

What will probably happen is the Melbourne will win, Jahrome will get pipped for Dally M then pull a hammy, the judiciary will cite then ban JFH and Leota for the Pacific Champs, and Warbrick will break his leg.

I think this season has restored the pessimism that I shelved for 2023.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
My exact same reason, rooting for Jahrome to do the Dally M/prem double. Also rooting for Eli Katoa and the Brick.

Think the NAS loss is huge though, if it's still close when JFH and Leota come back on for the last 20 I can't see the Storm middle holding them.
Hated that Eli Katoa wanted to leave us for the Storm…
Like a jealous lover I was…
He choose the hot chick
Best decision he ever made 😂 😞

Back