Post Match Storm v Warriors - [Round 2, 2024]

Rate the game?

• A+

• A

• B

• C

• F#[&!!!

Results are only viewable after voting.
I just hope the team doesn't lose their confidence over this game moving forward. Our gameplan really does work when we set it in motion. If we had stuck to it for 80 rather than 40, we'd be 2/2 rather than 0/2. Nevertheless we are playing top 4 level sides to start the season, so if anything these games show that we are at that level again. If we play that second half next week in Christchurch we will get the Raiders next week. We have too much firepower for them.

I’m not- tbh I think we win both those games with rts at fullback.
fair enough,
i think taine had one of the best reserve grade players in first grade games i can remember. and i think RTS isn’t really getting enough opportunities yet.
couple times he’s been cut out, a couple times he’s been out of position and a couple times metcalfe has run him and montoya out of space, but id stick with it. that side will be carving soon enough.

Looking back that Montoya disallowed try is a bit of a tough blow. They look at the shoulders which works most of the time but if a player turns in and makes a defensive decision and is basically facing the wrong way.

Those plays they ran with Papenhuyzen coming straight through at pace were nice.

Looking back that Montoya disallowed try is a bit of a tough blow. They look at the shoulders which works most of the time but if a player turns in and makes a defensive decision and is basically facing the wrong way.

Those plays they ran with Papenhuyzen coming straight through at pace were nice.

We got screwed on that especially given it was awarded and the video was not conclusive to overturn - yet the bunker overturned it

Back