Pick Your Team Dragons v Warriors - Round 7, 2024 PICK YOUR TEAM

Stocks are being tested. We are so lucky to have the depth we do.

If Zyon Maiu’u isn't ready I'd be tempted to put Pompey on the bench.

When the first middle comes off you could move Tohu to prop, RTS to 13 and bring Pompey into centre.

We saw CHT get a run at 13 almost, it had something about it.

Absolute banana skin game this is. We have an awful historical record in the gong which was a hoodoo we only snapped last year. They've already embarrassed Manly at home, so we can't take them lightly. Their back 5 is quite physical like ours, though not as powerful. Lomax is playing the season of his career. They also have a couple of handy middles such as molo and lawrie. They were able to dominate the manly pack for long periods in that game. So if we don't turn up again, we could be in for a surprise. Gotta turn up for the 2 pts.

probably subbed. Webby said in the presser that Jazz was our only injury.
Was great last week but too mixed from week to week for me at the moment and think all that’s saving him is he can play 80 minutes. I personally think Laban has done enough to leapfrog him to start and Ford to the bench. Think he could do a job in the middle to come off the bench if necessary or else Laban switches to middle when he comes onto an edge? Fords defence could be seen as necessary to being on RTS’s edge too with him still green in the position?

Was great last week but too mixed from week to week for me at the moment and think all that’s saving him is he can play 80 minutes. I personally think Laban has done enough to leapfrog him to start and Ford to the bench. Think he could do a job in the middle to come off the bench if necessary or else Laban switches to middle when he comes onto an edge?
he was bad today but he wasn't the only one. If we take a hollistic approach, I think Ford has been our most consistent, improved performer over the last 2 years under webby. He now runs some of the best, most straightest lines off SJ I have ever seen. He deserves his starting spot imo. If he continues to have these clangers, then that's a conversation worth revisiting however.

he was bad today but he wasn't the only one. If we take a hollistic approach, I think Ford has been our most consistent, improved performer over the last 2 years under webby. He now runs some of the best, most straightest lines off SJ I have ever seen. He deserves his starting spot imo. If he continues to have these clangers, then that's a conversation worth revisiting however.
Wonder what the reasoning was that he was taken off, perhaps when Harris came back on, Laban went to Ford’s edge after Laban was in the middle briefly? Ford and RTS on that left edge had games to forget

I'm not sure of the discontent with Ford, two of his errors were mainly due to poor passes.
He's very consistent otherwise in his defense and work in yardage.
Surely doesn’t bode well that he was taken off without an injury concern? Reminiscent of some of the mistakes that saw Bunty sent away with some work ons last year that he’s come back all the better for

Bit of static over Montoya retaining his spot and need for speed on that edge.

RTS needs to stay centre and hone that craft particularly setting up his winger with either foot work, fend, or strength when in contact.

Montoya not receiving much winger ball to attack the sideline.

Step 1 unlock RTS to feed Montoya

Step 2 look for some wheels either in reserves or cheap in the market as a back up

Step 3 continue to develop Ali and prepare as the next centre

No use having wheels if we don’t get chucked the keys

The ultimate goal is to be an attacking threat across the entire park

No offence but in what world would the storm give us their highest paid forward while he’s working towards FG after an injury.???

It’s like us giving them AFB just because they had some injuries.
That’s why I said it would be an absolute long shot that won’t happen mate 😂

I know he had a howler of a game last night but I thought he was gassed and just needed a break?
Was fantastic last week but mixed again the week before. Think he needs to show some consistency. Obviously worked on the set restarts and ruck penalties he was bad for last year but needs to sort handling. Very slippery conditions too which obviously didn’t help

I haven’t watched the reserve grade in depth but is Zyon Maiu’u currently the best form prop?
Going is fairly small and it seems to me that size is required .
I’m sure Webster will have a plan .
BTW …
It was good having 3 ball players on the field at the same time SK, TMM and CHT

I haven’t watched the reserve grade in depth but is Zyon Maiu’u currently the best form prop?
Going is fairly small and it seems to me that size is required .
I’m sure Webster will have a plan .
BTW …
It was good having 3 ball players on the field at the same time SK, TMM and CHT

I thought CHT bought real energy when he came on. Could be deadly on a dry track and do a hybrid lussick/Walker job.

We are one injury away from total and utter disaster though 😂😂😂

Back