Pick Your Team Dragons v Warriors - Round 7, 2024 PICK YOUR TEAM

Btw, His name is Mark

200w.gif

What middle forward can come in for Jazz is the main conundrum?

Looks like out of sheer necessity Zyon Maiu’u gets his debut, but as I mentioned in a previous post his performance in cup today leaves a lot to be desired especially on D.

Does Webby go away from the next man up mentality in this case and play Tohu at prop and play a small ball playing lock, someone like CHT perhaps?

1. CNK
2. DWZ
3. Berry
4. RTS
5. Montoya
6. TMM
7. Johnson
8. AFB
9. Egan
10. Harris
11. Ford
12. Capewell
13. CHT

14. Ale
15. Laban
16. Barnett
17. Going

18. Leiataua

Doesn't look too bad on paper. CHT makes a good account of himself on D and can certainly ball play ala Tohu.
Bring in the NSW cup captain for his 2nd game in first grade.

No offence but in what world would the storm give us their highest paid forward while he’s working towards FG after an injury.???

It’s like us giving them AFB just because they had some injuries.
AW: Hey Craig it's webby, can we borrow NAS?

CB: Like I said, that's a good question, like I said, that cheeky Cheese aye, like I said, this is you again isn't it cheese,, like I said, wait'll I get my hands on you. Is that you Munster. Like I said.

AW: ah... what?

Didn't think TMM was particularly impressive in cup before coming into the nrl side this year. But he has really stepped up the last two weeks when we have needed him to. In a similar vein, I have no doubt that if Zyon Maiu’u got the opportunity, he will take it with both hands just like Jacob has. We need to back our juniors here. Give them a taste of nrl this year to get them hungry when they eventually go back to cup. Don't mind throwing them in the nrl side for the next two weeks against Dragons and Titans. We can probably afford to carry their inexperience in the side for these next two games.

Didn't think TMM was particularly impressive in cup before coming into the nrl side this year. But he has really stepped up the last two weeks when we have needed him to. In a similar vein, I have no doubt that if Zyon Maiu’u got the opportunity, he will take it with both hands just like Jacob has. We need to back our juniors here. Give them a taste of nrl this year to get them hungry when they eventually go back to cup. Don't mind throwing them in the nrl side for the next two weeks against Dragons and Titans. We can probably afford to carry their inexperience in the side for these next two games.
Webster has played games with a 3 man bench due to the long minutes our starters can play.

Very little risk in bringing a NSW cup in for a 10 minute spell.

Not wanting to curse us, but more worried about future further injuries with only Walker potentially due back in the next month…

Zyon Maiu’u surely gets a debut this week. Also didn't mind CHT coming on as the impact forward in the middle. So a bench of Ale, CHT, Laban and Zyon Maiu’u with the same starting team. THe short turnaround worries me. Teams backing up after playing 90 minutes don't usually go well the next week.
Dragons play today, so 5 day turnaround. Probably evens out

Two weeks running Mr Laban gets NRL mileage and doesn't screw up/lose the game with momentum killing turn overs, unlike his mentors Jazz and Ford.

Our depth is now in dire straights, time to support our NSW cup players who are about to join Laban under the blow torch.

Exciting times by definition, this is the team all you NSW cup prospectors have been calling for,

Well here it is....your wildest dreams are now....as one of the naysayers about throwing in these cup boys...

Please Jesus make me wrong and you crazy impulsive Zyon Maiu’u Dimitric type couch coaches right..
Was looking at the player stats and it said Ford came off in the 75th minute and didn’t finish the game? Was that the case? And if so did he come off through injury or subbed?

Webster has played games with a 3 man bench due to the long minutes our starters can play.

Very little risk in bringing a NSW cup in for a 10 minute spell.

Not wanting to curse us, but more worried about future further injuries with only Walker potentially due back in the next month…
I thought walker is back against titans (round 8). So we would only need to do this for 1 week.

Back