Politics Donald Trump

I’m not sure it is tbh. The judge has applied a gagging order and the prosecution team have already asked for Trump to be fined under this for his Truth Social posts yesterday.

I can’t wait for him to take the stand tbh, he’s going to get absolutely rinsed
Unfortunately he's very unlikely to take the stand. Sure he'll spout a pile of shit that he can't wait to testify, but his lawyers won't let him. And as dumb as he is, he's also cunning enough to know that they are right. Agree it would be a laugh a minute if he did.

Unfortunately he's very unlikely to take the stand. Sure he'll spout a pile of shit that he can't wait to testify, but his lawyers won't let him. And as dumb as he is, he's also cunning enough to know that they are right. Agree it would be a laugh a minute if he did.
He'll twist it around to be another ploy to silence him by the doj once gets outside or on social medis. He doesn't know how to keep his mouth shut.

He'll twist it around to be another ploy to silence him by the doj once gets outside or on social medis. He doesn't know how to keep his mouth shut.
Agree he doesn't know how to shut his stupid looking mouth but I hope he says or posts something dumb enough to piss off the judge. I doubt he'll put him in jail but just having someone to tell him off and treat him like a fool would be classic.

It could be fun when Stormy Daniels takes the stand. I can see that being hugely humiliating for Trump if she’s questioned about what they got up to

If I was a judge I wouldn't let a criminal defendant sleep. That seems ludicrous to me. And on not being allowed to attend Barron's graduation I saw somewhere he didn't go to Ivanka's,, so his kids graduations aren't that important to him.

If I was a judge I wouldn't let a criminal defendant sleep. That seems ludicrous to me. And on not being allowed to attend Barron's graduation I saw somewhere he didn't go to Ivanka's,, so his kids graduations aren't that important to him.
At least not his female children

At least not his female children
Oh he cared a lot about female children all right
FB_IMG_1713267101033.jpg

Last edited:
Back