NRL NRL Round 4, 2024 Discussion

The Rooster have looked good this year. Panthers without a few key players and they just keep ticking away.

Hopefully we get to the point of guys coming through the grades playing the same systems. If they all come though travelling to and from Australia we might be able to put to bed the whole travelling excuse. It's a hindrance but it is something the club needs to live with and sort out to win a premiership. As the Grand Final is played in Australia.

Last year our away form was fantastic.

I just don't get why Canberra are rank outsiders against the Sharks. Sharkies are missing most of their forward pack which is tough going against one of the more dominant packs in the comp. Raiders have been going really well as well, even when they lost to us. I'm having a cheeky 13+ Raiders bet this week.

Agreed, although I might be more inclined to throw a 1 - 12 down (Raiders being a grindy team). But yeah, fully agree after last week's performances from both teams.

I think Roosters had a really poor game plan and also executed even worse.

11 errors, 9 penalties, 31 missed tackles, 16 ineffective tackles, 1 intercept.

Panthers were missing Cleary and JFH. That's like close to 2 mill of your cap in 2 players.

Then they kept kicking straight to Edwards who ran for 246m...I think it was 180 in the first half.

Yes Panthers are good, but I think Rorters made them look better than they were.

I think Roosters had a really poor game plan and also executed even worse.

11 errors, 9 penalties, 31 missed tackles, 16 ineffective tackles, 1 intercept.

Panthers were missing Cleary and JFH. That's like close to 2 mill of your cap in 2 players.

Then they kept kicking straight to Edwards who ran for 246m...I think it was 180 in the first half.

Yes Panthers are good, but I think Rorters made them look better than they were.
Watching 360 last night someone mentioned that the Panthers had a better win record with Cleary out.
Must be a great record as I imagine it would be pretty good with him in.
Don't know if it's true but very interesting 🤔

Watching 360 last night someone mentioned that the Panthers had a better win record with Cleary out.
Must be a great record as I imagine it would be pretty good with him in.
Don't know if it's true but very interesting 🤔
Think I heard Luai has a better record without Cleary than the other way around?

I’d take that. Don’t think Cleary’s trash though but more panthers have an unreal system that’s taken the old storm mantra next man up even further
Sorry if my sarcasm was missed. 1) 501s are for those born in NZ, neither of them are. 2) pretty sure everyone and their dog saw 2023 grand final. 3) a lot of people talked about the what if cleary senior stayed on as coach cause we would have cleary Jr playing alongside SJ.

Back