Votes: 15 18.5%
  • Rabbitohs 12-

Votes: 5 6.2%
  • Rabbitohs 13+

Votes: 2 2.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking forward to this game tonight. RTS game 200. Expect a massive game from him. Can't wait for the final line up to be announced. We have had very good signs to start the season despite a couple of disappointing loses. It feels like we are building. It feels like we are slowly getting the band back together. Not too worried about any South's offloading game. I think we learned a lot from that Broncos semi final. Only thing I am a little concerned with is Barney in the back row and our front row rotation. Will Laban come in for his debut? Literally only hours to find out!

If that's the case, both barney and ford would have to put in an 80 minute effort. I guess CHT may be a chance to play on an edge but we will see.
Yeah Ford will play 80. It is why Capt Gumby is picked every week and why he is vital to our campaign.

But don't forget Freddy has the game to cover for Back row relief also. So between him and CHT, Webster has endless options to spell his back row and his hooker.

Screenshot_2024-04-06-11-30-40-72_a23b203fd3aafc6dcb84e438dda678b6.jpg

Rabbits by 18+ wouldn't surprise me.
Us by 18+ wouldn't surprise me.
Rabbits at home with a point to prove after the way they have started the season, picking Rabbits to be super physical. Us having a few injurys is worrying. KapWah was huge last week, that missing today, could hurt the team. Barnett not at prop puts a knot in my stomach. Bunty doesn't bring the same confidence but lets hope he does a job! What a shit week to have both Marata & KapWah. Us by 8. Let's gone!

On the other hand. Having mobile Prop like Barnett at 2nd row on a wet day cpuld be a plus. Plus Bunty coming in is a defensive rock and is showing reaonable go foward. The Bench is the big question mark. Will both CHT and Freddy be there. Ale will be a certainty. Could the other be Laban as we are a bit down on troops.

In Big NEWS (Not Laban related sorry) they have updated the player weights on the web site
Bunty is 6 foot 2 and a whopping 113kgs in 2024 according to this years weigh in.
Bunty is 27. Many props take it up a notch at this age. Let's see if this can be a statement game for Bunty (and Ale).

In Big NEWS (Not Laban related sorry) they have updated the player weights on the web site
Bunty is 6 foot 2 and a whopping 113kgs in 2024 according to this years weigh in.
Bunty is 27. Many props take it up a notch at this age. Let's see if this can be a statement game for Bunty (and Ale).
Bunty looks like a kid compared to AFB on the field. This would suggest he is taller than AFB?

Every man and his dog can see the Rabbits have been lazy all over the park. Perfect time to get Ali and Laban into the season. Im also predicting a huge game from CNK. He'll have a massive point to prove.
Is Ali playing as well, or just 18th man?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back