• During peak periods, this site will only be accessible to registered members of the site. Login or create an account to participate in the discussion.

NRL Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs

They're seriously fucking wombles.

Thankfully, I only know a couple Dogs fans, and I will reiterate that they. are. wombles.

Hope we give them a hell of a slap in the face in this final home game. If the boys can't get up for SJ, and to give it back to those c*nts, then they truly are cooked.

NZWarriors.com
Always been cunts. When I was living in Sydney early 2000's they were intimidating other fans and rarking up and they were playing the warriors at home and I went along and was expecting the worst but there were as many warriors supporters as dog ones and they dropped their nuts, warriors supporters were loud asf, did supporters quiet as a mouse. On top of that we won. Was awesome!

The Bulldogs are expected to part ways with winger Josh Addo-Carr this week after the star winger failed two roadside illicit drug tests.

Bulldogs general manager of football Phil Gould fronted the media last week (prior to the results of the second test), saying he believed Addo-Carr’s assertion that he was innocent and hadn’t taken cocaine.

The results of a second test, however, came back positive casting doubt over Addo-Carr’s future at the club.

It comes as Bulldogs officials are reportedly set to meet on Monday to discuss what punishment their star winger will face.

The Daily Telegraph’s Phil Rothfield said that the fact that Addo-Carr has accepted the $682 fine and three-month driving suspension (to avoid court) for the incident even though he doesn’t think he’s guilty is “unusual”.

“That will drag on this week but I’m pretty sure there will be a big story later this week and that’ll be that the Bulldogs will cut Josh Addo-Carr loose,” Rothfield said on Sky Radio’s Big Sports Breakfast.

“They got to do their due diligence, they’ve got to dot their i’s and cross their t’s with their legal procedures but I think he’s done at the Bulldogs.

“He still won’t admit guilt but he’s paid the fine which is a very unusual situation.

“I think Josh Addo-Carr will be looking for a new NRL club by the end of the week.”

Fox League’s James Hooper said on Triple M’s Sunday Sin Bin that he’s expecting the same result.

“The reality of it now is that it looks as though all roads are heading towards the Bulldogs and Josh Addo-Carr parting ways.” Hooper said.

Phil Gould has said on the record a number of times … that his club wouldn’t stand for that and his club wouldn’t tolerate that type of thing.

“I think that they will end up parting ways and that he’ll end up at another club.”

Simple JAC goes full retard.. where have I heard this story before? 🤔

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
Josh Added Cocaine...
Never liked the Bulldogs, although more the fans than the club itself. IIRC there was an incident just after 9/11 - so September 2001 - where some idiot crew in the 'Dogs fandom thought it would be funny to throw a few firecrackers before a game. No. It. Was. Not.
But now they've got Gus, much as I kinda hope Cameron does well,....Nope. Hope they get thrashed...
Not my least favourite team, but Bottom 3...

Back