Politics đź¤ˇ Donald Trump

Some Jurors will cave to threats and intimidation.

Some Jury's will get pissed off and be fortified in their resolve when threatened mob style.

Trumps people threatened the wrong ordinary Joes.

Reactions: j_p
Will be interesting to see if he actually does any time.

It is a game of dominoes right?

The more cases he loses the more emboldened the courts become down the track to finally say this guy is a known multiple felon...someone has to step up and put him away.

Especially with the serious cases looming, the Georgia vote tampering and the Documents case are pretty grave charges.

Trump has been protected by a hex, a magical spell till now, today breaks that untouchable thing he carries as a former president.

Trump has got the 47th Presidency in the bag if he doesn’t get assassinated first

Dems have screwed up big time
Are you suggesting the democrats are behind the court case? Or what?
Would take a lot of organizing and people on the take and keeping quiet. Seems highly unlikely, if it was true then they would have to permanently quiet tens if not hundreds of conspirators post the case to maintain it.

Would take a lot of organizing and people on the take and keeping quiet. Seems highly unlikely, if it was true then they would have to permanently quiet tens if not hundreds of conspirators post the case to maintain it.
This person is full of complete shit. Don't encourage them.

I am not across this to much. To be honest I got bored of all of the Trump stuff when he was president and you would get an article that had an interesting headline. I'd read the article and it would go on forever.

Don't get me wrong I think he is an idiot. The "Build a wall" mantra and other silly things when he was pushing for his party's nomination to run for president. I was surprised he got past that point, let alone get to be president.

He used to talk about running for president back in the 80s and 90s. He probably would have been better not following through on that ambition.

All his troubles have started since he decided to run for president. That led to him getting a microphone in front of him more often so we hear his daft ideas which led to him playing up on the reactions and causing more division.

He probably thought this would help his businesses out. It may have but it also has led to a lot of reports on how chaotic his management style is or how his teams operate.

Sure the benefits of being a former president would be great. Is it worth it now? All of his issues have been due to statements he's made or actions since he entered into politics.

They’re the face of fascism

Back