• If you have difficulty connecting to certain section of the site i.e. Home/Forums, then please refresh your browser cache.

Select your browser from the options on this link and it will walk you through the steps.

If you still have difficulty, send a message.
  • During peak periods, this site will only be accessible to registered members of the site. Login or create an account to participate in the discussion.

Sports đźŹŹ Black Caps

NZWarriors.com
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
NZC is fucked. Broke, poor performances, poor leadership. I’ve been disinterested when they went to spark & didn’t want to spend on sky & spark, of which lined up with their drop in performance. I’m also realistic that they were in a golden era a few years ago & we’ve reversed to the mean, but this is abysmal.

Conway needs a reset. Southee needs to retire. We need a fast, strike bowler. These medium pacers from southee offer nothing. I’m not talking about this test specifically, in general

Not sure why we are persevering with Santner in the test arena either.
NZs conservative and defensive mindset at its worst.

An effective short form bowler because of his accuracy against batsmen trying to free their arms. Test cricket thats null and void, he doesnt turn the ball and has zero impact......jesus even part time Phillips looks more likely and he's only just started turning his arm over.

3 innings so far on spin favoured pitches Santner 1/197.......wouldve been far more worthwhile developing a young talent like legspinner Adi Ashok (who actually spins the ball).....plus if they wanted a spinner just to tie up an end Ravindra fits that bill.

Such a conservative selection when they bought him back into the Test fold.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
NZs conservative and defensive mindset at its worst.

An effective short form bowler because of his accuracy against batsmen trying to free their arms. Test cricket thats null and void, he doesnt turn the ball and has zero impact......jesus even part time Phillips looks more likely and he's only just started turning his arm over.

3 innings so far on spin favoured pitches Santner 1/197.......wouldve been far more worthwhile developing a young talent like legspinner Adi Ashok (who actually spins the ball).....plus if they wanted a spinner just to tie up an end Ravindra fits that bill.

Such a conservative selection when they bought him back into the Test fold.
Yup, all of this. I could kind of understand it if he could bat, to strengthen the line up, but that's not the case either.

I think the other thing that is becoming more obvious is the loss of Wagner on pitches and conditions like this.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Geez we lose wickets in clumps. We'll have one decent partnership that looks good then we'll just collapse. How much we relied on the Taylor/Williamson act to shore up our middle order.

Innings defeat coming up

Santner can’t bat or bowl, seriously why we persist for years with these guys. I realise nzc lacks depth but surely there’s someone else.
At the expensive of the coloured bowlers. Patel and Sohdi never got real chances.

I legit wonder how many of Indian/Pakistani/Bangladeshi heritage are playing in the lower grades that don't get a peek in.

I barely see any in domestic cricket and once in a generation we see them in the blackcaps. Ravindra should be one of many knocking on doors.

Back