Recruitment Warriors 2024/2025 Recruitment & Retention

Warriors 2024/2025 Recruitment & Retention Discussion
key: T = Team option, M = Mutual option, P = Player option, D = Development contract

Confirmed Top 30 2024: 28/30
Confirmed Development 2024: 5/6

Confirmed Top 30 2025: 26/30
Confirmed Development 2025: 1/6

2025 Gains: James Fisher-Harris (Panthers), Jett Cleary (Panthers)
2025 Losses: Addin Fonua-Blake (Sharks)
2025 Off Contract: Shaun Johnson, Jazz Tevaga

Last edited:
Barney & Afb to start. Nuikore & Nas off the bench?? Ooouweeeee! Lol

IMG_2518.jpeg

Man heads will roll if he wants to leave and we don’t get him against the other 2 clubs lol

Would be crazy if we get him now

CHT, Walker, Marata, NAS 🤣🤭
Was thinking myself to get him this year would be insane. Reported in that article to be on $850k in his new contract so we’d be looking at $900k minimum to get I reckon? As a replacement for AFB he’s probably worth it on impact he can provide? For memory I think he signed that extension with the storm just before AFB’s announcement seeking a release? Would be a crazy set of circumstances if he was aggravating for a release to join us

Was thinking myself to get him this year would be insane. Reported in that article to be on $850k in his new contract so we’d be looking at $900k minimum to get I reckon? As a replacement for AFB he’s probably worth it on impact he can provide? For memory I think he signed that extension with the storm just before AFB’s announcement seeking a release? Would be a crazy set of circumstances if he was aggravating for a release to join us

After 750K BHU offer anything looks like a bargain now 🤣

I'm sure there is a article somewhere where Nas is offside with the big wigs at the storm and they may want him gone. Not bellyache. I'd have to look through the thread to find it.
SHOOSH

Which highly paid Storm star is off-side with Melbourne powerbrokers to such an extent that coach Craig Bellamy would probably not stand in his way if he were to look for an opportunity elsewhere.

I posted this I saw on the storm forum last Sunday presuming it was regarding Howarth since there was some noise there. I said then I hope it’s regarding NAS and looks like it could be?

SHOOSH

Which highly paid Storm star is off-side with Melbourne powerbrokers to such an extent that coach Craig Bellamy would probably not stand in his way if he were to look for an opportunity elsewhere.

I posted this I saw on the storm forum last Sunday presuming it was regarding Howarth since there was some noise there. I said then I hope it’s regarding NAS and looks like it could be?
Thanks bro. I assumed it was Howarth also. And hoping it was Nas lol.

Wonder what NAS done to piss the Storm off, prob just being himself haha

I would love to have him but don’t think he will leave the Storm. It will be another Storm redemption story. Even if he did leave he wouldn’t come here, isn’t he on record saying he hates the Warriors???

I know its highly debated . But im sure you cant leave a club for more money at another club for duration of your remaining contract.