Politics Donald Trump

I guess the question is, is he a future danger. I reckon yes, not so much in office but more if he got the nomination but got beat, I have no doubt he would act in the same narcissistic manner, is his nature.
But I don't like the fuckwit so probably biased. Be interested in what others who are more supportive of him think.

The whole republican party is crooked.
Hey, it doesn't mean that if they become the next POTUS (sounds like an infected boil an some unseemly part of the body), they'll actually do it.

Why not give out the "Donald, well, I know we've butted heads, but he's a misunderstood kinda guy and maybe thought he could do things that you can't when you're POTUS. So, yeah, if he's convicted of anything, I think I'll grab my fancy fountain pen and sign the pardon for him. We gotta move on" vibe so that if Trump pulls out of the running for the Republication nomination, Trump supporters feel more inclined to actually vote for you rather than say "Ah, fuck it!" and sit on the sidelines.

Hey, it doesn't mean that if they become the next POTUS (sounds like an infected boil an some unseemly part of the body), they'll actually do it.

Why not give out the "Donald, well, I know we've butted heads, but he's a misunderstood kinda guy and maybe thought he could do things that you can't when you're POTUS. So, yeah, if he's convicted of anything, I think I'll grab my fancy fountain pen and sign the pardon for him. We gotta move on" vibe so that if Trump pulls out of the running for the Republication nomination, Trump supporters feel more inclined to actually vote for you rather than say "Ah, fuck it!" and sit on the sidelines.
They're all shit scared of him for some reason, maybe because he's a mob boss and if they don't back him for the nomination he might wish you well...

Democrats have certainly pardoned people in the past but republicans are only ones to do for their leaders under criminal investigations. Gerald Ford pardoned Richard Nixon, can’t recall Barack Obama pardoning Bill Clinton?
Obama never had anything to pardon Clinton for. He was never convicted of anything.
Although there were rumours he'd given up the saxaphone for the whoremonica. And rumours about improper use of a cigar and wearing of a blue dress...

Obama never had anything to pardon Clinton for. He was never convicted of anything.
Although there were rumours he'd given up the saxaphone for the whoremonica. And rumours about improper use of a cigar and wearing of a blue dress...
Clinton’s was impeachment. If they prepared to pardon trump for crimes, would they scrap records of his impeachment’s too?

Clinton’s was impeachment. If they prepared to pardon trump for crimes, would they scrap records of his impeachment’s too?
I always take impeachments as just being charged. Nothing to pardon or forgive if not convicted. But, yes, any impeachments should stand for all time. Whichever party the Impeached President is part of.

Did you know Hawking was on that list?
Saw photos of him with other scientists on the island about 4 years ago. Has a dodgy reputation, I no longer feel sorry for him.

The real question is who has all those kompromat videos and discs that were retrieved from the island and Les Wexner's NY building. Whichever agency has them probably runs the world.

What a shock to see Stephen Hawking allegedly participating in an orgy. What a horrific thought.
If true, big If, at least we know he did not force himself on anyone in a non consensual illegal act.

People in wheel chairs dream of Orgys as often as people posting in this thread I am sure.

man, the amount of bullshit that spews from that dudes mouth!
i think he just likes the sound of his own voice.
Think they were in Afghanistan while he was president? He settled the dates for deployment to which was a complete stuff up.

Back