Social The username thread

Nothing interesting with my handle, but it was the name of my school house, not my personal name.

I swapped to Blackdot for a little bit, as “over the black dot” is one of my favourite league sayings.

Aha, a trainspotter:D...
The Trevors are Fred's sons, all 7 of them are called Trev
However Fred often refers to his friend Bruce Bayliss
I first came to mention in a Victoria University review about 1970.
The audio tape of that show has a cult following and I don't know where one can be found now.
In the review I had to make a phone call to Trev's mother to borrow Trev's car, because I had rolled my car with all our mates in it going down the Wainuiomata Hill.
I introduced myself as Trevs friend Bruce.
The skit is hilarious, typical of John Clarke's genius.
I think it may have been his first public outing.
Here you go Bruce

My first name is Phillip - hence Philsy (my cousins called me that), SH35 stands for state highway 35 which leads to the greatest place in Gods own paradise where I was raised - Waihau Bay, Cape Runaway - Whangaparaoa. Dam all sorts here on the forum - too much - WAhz hard since 95
Waihau is gods own paradise…Was down there recently for the winter bluefin tuna run. That whole coastline is awesome and spent many a night at Maraehako Bay as well.

That SH35 is one of NZs best kept secrets in my books. Selfishly hope it stays that way to be fair.

my other personality YeahNah 4020
classic kiwi response meets the magic move I wish the warriors would try more often

with the site reboot I had to grab Let’s Eat… just damn too good to miss

Hohaia Hurricane my all time fave
Met him at the airport once away from the main group, quiet but cool signed my jumper

Was Dunedin Warrior, did it in a rush and was never a fan of that username.

Went to my pokername inspired by the waterboys football team the Mud dogs.
Waterboy my fav comedy apart from major payne. FYI, I used to work at Dept of Ed and booked the flights around nz for staff so used abreviations for various cities in nz - WLG(wellington), AKL (Auckland), CHCH (Christchurch),ROT (Rotorua), WRE (Whangarei), WKE (Whakatane), NPE (Napier), NPE (New Plymouth), anyway Dunedin was DUD, so lucky you didn't use that as your username lol...DUD warriors

I have used this name since the internet started all different versions some made me look smart at the beginning ~*Navigator *~ when I use to listen/watch the Warriors games via text on an old Warriors forum back in the time when the Warriors club would send out booklets each month.
To ~Navigator~ got older and wasn't that flash to now just boring Navigator but on every forum now that I'm on you will see my avatar

Back