Pick Your Team Warriors v Storm - Round 15, 2024

Te Puku mamae is coming over to our patch now with a BELLY full of dread…..100%
MOFO dam knows their assisted win streak is far from genuine…….

Home crowd gonna bring tha RACKUS…..finals intensity arriving early!!!!!
LETS GONE EAT
Te Puku mamae....good one bro....Bellyache haha.

1. CNK
2. DWZ
3. Berry
4. Pompey
5. Montoya
6. CHT
7. TMM
8. AFB
9. Egan
10. Ford
11. Barnett
12. Niukore
13. Walker

14. Lussick
15. Jazz
16. Tohu
17. Capewell

1. CNK
2. DWZ
3. Berry
4. Pompey
5. Montoya
6. Martin
7. SJ

8. AFB
9. Egan
10. Ford
11. Capewell
12. Barnett
13. Walker

14. CHT
15. Harris (c)
16. Niukore
17. Lussick

18. Ale
19. Bunty
20. Tuaupiki
21. Jazz
22. RTS

ok, I'm now convinced - it's got to be pairing of SJ and TMM - the game plan is the thing... is there anyone out there who can give a good example of a team consistently playing well with two half-backs on the field? I know we like to think that 1/2 and 5/8 can be interchangeable and it shouldn't matter... on the evidence though this can't be the case for our team this year... we might be seeing the start of some truely new positional tactics ?

DCE and Brooks for Manly, Kerry and Walker for Roosters, Hughes and Munster for Storm?

We probably need big bodies on the bench, NAS destroyed us last year, though could Jazz’s shoelace tackles work?

It probably works well if we start hot with Walker, SJ/TMM, Marata, Mitch, AFB, Egan etc, and when they tire and NAS comes on we have Capewell, Jazz and Tohu the experienced defenders blocking their comeback before and after HT

Then we try to blow them out with Marata/AFB/Walker etc again in the last 20 minutes instead of defending a lead or grind?

Capewell made 50 tackles last time he played Storm, I think we have the tools to nullify them

I was worried when they took the 2 to get it to 24 point lead last night lol, remember the Storm game guys? Go up in 6s please

I would love to see...

1. CNK
2. DWZ
3. Berry
4. Pompey
5. Montoya
6. Martin
7. SJ

8. AFB
9. Egan
10. Ford
11. Niukore