Pick Your Team Warriors v Panthers - Round 11, 2024 PICK YOUR TEAM

If Taine can kick he should play so Walker is not wasted at 6

Taine must must must be in the 17.

FFS if you are going to pick a centre on the bench you may as well just pick Taine (in the prior weeks.)

I would love to see him picked at 6.

Surely the coaches are aware they have to do something! Webster is on record that Taine is ahead of RTS in the FB pecking order, so get him in the team! They are not going to catch shade for trying things now - results cannot get worse.

This will be an interesting TNT eh?

Possible that SJ (pec), Walker (ankle), Lussick (concussion), and even Egan (concussion?) all out right? Will be at least SJ, and without CHT ready yet (could be) who's going to be halfback? It kinda has to be TMM, but he can't kick reliably, therefore you need a 6 with a boot, and that can really only be Taine at this point. That could be ok.

Something needs to be adressed in the 2nd row too, agree with Frank White about that, but is it personnel, utilisation, left-handedness or something else? and who do you bring in? I like Barnett more in the front row, and I get the feeling Ford is always going to be a better player when his role is extremely simplified, wind him up and let him go - unfortunately the 2nd row seems to be a gordian knot at the moment - where to cut? Tohu looks tired, but we can agree that dropping him or changing his role is a major signal that needs to be backed up with a clear solution - and yeah, we don't have an obvious superstar in waiting yet.

so:

CNK
DWZ
Berry
Pompey
? - can't be Kosi, surely, not after that
TT
TMM
AFB
Egan
Afoa
(Ford)