Pick Your Team Warriors v Panthers - Round 11, 2024 PICK YOUR TEAM

mt.wellington

Contributor
Warriors v Panthers - Round 11, 2024 PICK YOUR TEAM
MAGIC ROUND

2019 Round 10 vs Panthers 004.jpg

Here's your chance to select your dream team for the next rounds match so don your coaches cap on and lets hear it...

And here we gooo! Love watching this thread 🤣 Will be interesting to see what headscratchers the forum whanau come up with this week and what saviour will come in to make all the difference - so far we've pinned our hopes on Bunty and Pompey - what a time to be alive!

As I said last week, it truly doesn't matter who runs out this week, we getting pumped against the Panthers. As other posters have mentioned, I think there are bigger issues behind the scenes at the club which I daresay will continue even when we get some key players return from injury

We look devoid of ideas and creativity, have no mongrel and size to us, slow ASF and decrepid. Didn't think I would be saying poorly coached either.

I just want to see RTS return at FB when he is fit.

And here we gooo! Love watching this thread 🤣 Will be interesting to see what headscratchers the forum whanau come up with this week and what saviour will come in to make all the difference - so far we've pinned our hopes on Bunty and Pompey - what a time to be alive!

As I said last week, it truly doesn't matter who runs out this week, we getting pumped against the Panthers. As other posters have mentioned, I think there are bigger issues behind the scenes at the club which I daresay will continue even when we get some key players return from injury

We look devoid of ideas and creativity, have no mongrel and size to us, slow ASF and decrepid. Didn't think I would be saying poorly coached either.

I just want to see RTS return at FB when he is fit.
Roger is a fullback and that's his rightful place.
CNK is a great player and maybe a 6 or how about 13??.
Time for Zyon Maiu’u in the team with Laban and probably TSS.. TMM is struggling and we need to try Taine.
Tohu to the bench.
Sorry but his time is up.
Graham Taufua to the wing.
We have gone from a well rounded squad to a side lacking depth.
Injuries are happening all over the comp especially the halves

1. CNK
2. DWZ
3. Berry
4. Pompey
5. Kosi
6. Walker
7. TMM
8. AFB
9. Egan
10. Afoa
11. Ford
12. Barnett
13. Harris
14. Tuaupiki
15. Ale
16. Tevaga
17. Laban

I think this Panthers game is a forgone conclusion.

They are heavily right side attack dominant. 2/3 of their tries created through there. If SJ is out it is likely to be Walker filling in purely because of his defence though it would be good to see what Tuapiki brings to the halves, including if he can stand up to the defensive side if the game. I'd bring Montoya back as well for Kosi. For me going with a Barnett, Tuapiki, Pompey, Kosi left edge is just not a great plan.

Assuming SJ is out, Walker and TMM in the halves. Might be a run it on the last every set with the kicking game between these two.

CNK
DWZ
Berry
Pompey
Montoya
Walker
TMM
Afoa
Egan
AFB
Laban
Ford
Ale

Jazz
Harris
Barnett
Zyon Maiu’u

Super interested to see what way Webby goes.

If he doesn't pick youth now then serious questions about his ability to identify a logical path out of this hole needs to be asked.

Those questions are already being asked to be fair

Zyon Maiu’u, Laban, Ale should be in the 17

Tauapiki too needs to come in.

Unfathomable that we have not won a game since Souths

1 DNK
2 Pomps
3 Ali
4 Berry
5 DWZ
6 Tuiapiki
7 CHT
8 AFB
9 Egan
10 Barnett
11 Ford
12 Laban
13 Ale

14 Walker
15 Tevaga
16 Afoa
17 Harris

But no way in hell this is the team because we won the last 60!!!!!

MrFrankWhite MrFrankWhite Surprised you had TMM and Montoya there!

I think this Panthers game is a forgone conclusion.

They are heavily right side attack dominant. 2/3 of their tries created through there. If SJ is out it is likely to be Walker filling in purely because of his defence though it would be good to see what Tuapiki brings to the halves, including if he can stand up to the defensive side if the game. I'd bring Montoya back as well for Kosi. For me going with a Barnett, Tuapiki, Pompey, Kosi left edge is just not a great plan.

Assuming SJ is out, Walker and TMM in the halves. Might be a run it on the last every set with the kicking game between these two.

CNK
DWZ
Berry
Pompey
Montoya
Walker
TMM
Afoa
Egan
AFB
Laban
Ford
Ale

Jazz
Harris
Barnett
Zyon Maiu’u
Probably what Web will go with, but without the Harris/Ale and Laban/Barney switches.

They can't do Walker/TMM we will get slaughtered for field position. We tried this last year.
Yeah but watch us run out with both of them, and some of us expecting a different result. Actually I doubt anyone really will.

What's the answer, Taine or Geronimo?

Back