Pick Your Team Warriors v Dolphins - Round 12, 2024 PICK YOUR TEAM

Careful there hoss, critizing Johnson comes with a hit back from his ample excuse maker cult following.

SJ and his one dimensional game has clearly dug us into this hole this year.

Stacey Jones is my all time Warriors crush, watching Shaun this year has been flash back from hell of Staceys last season, stinking up the joint, a year too far.
Shaun is playing injured so you can understand his frustration when things don't go according to plan

Tookey 2.0

Contributor
Shaun is playing injured so you can understand his frustration when things don't go according to plan

I'm surprised some are still going on about SJ.

I mentioned about a week ago that ON TOP of SJ playing injured, statistically (tries, try assists, forced drop outs, kick meters) hes actually ahead of where he was this time last year, and was miles ahead of Nicho Hynes who was winning the Daly M.

Yeah his D has been worse than last year which has hurt us at times, but at least part of that has been down to an injury.

Crazy to think that some people will use this great win as another reason to blame SJ haha

I'm surprised some are still going on about SJ.

I mentioned about a week ago that ON TOP of SJ playing injured, statistically (tries, try assists, forced drop outs, kick meters) hes actually ahead of where he was this time last year, and was miles ahead of Nicho Hynes who was winning the Daly M.

Yeah his D has been worse than last year which has hurt us at times, but at least part of that has been down to an injury.

Crazy to think that some people will use this great win as another reason to blame SJ haha
As soon as he is fit he is straight in at 7. The question then becomes who plays 6 and 1

Team I want for this week...
1. Tuaupiki
2.DWZ
3.Ali
4.Pompey
5.Monts
6.CNK
7.TMM
8.AFB
9.Roache
10.Afoa
11.Ford
12.Barnett
13.Walker

14.CHt
15.Ale
16.Jazz
17.Laban

I really feel a player thats been forgotten in the Panthers win is Dylan Walker. He played first reciever in the middle of the field and probably had more touches than anyone out there. His added leg speed created space outside. Honestly think when Tohu is fit that Walks should stay in the 13 and have Tohu off the bench. His defence through the middle is exceptional and he adds speed and leg drive on offense that Tohu just doesnt seem to posess anymore. Tohu would be valuable on the bench in that he covers prop, 13 and could potentialy have stints on the edge in a pinch.

I really want Chanel in the halves with TMM this week. If Ali is out maybe CNK to centre for a week? Otherwise is Ali is fit get him back to fullback. I would take any makeshift centre over Kosi coming back!

I really want Chanel in the halves with TMM this week. If Ali is out maybe CNK to centre for a week? Otherwise is Ali is fit get him back to fullback. I would take any makeshift centre over Kosi coming back!
Do Lussick on the bench to cover hooker with Roache starting?

I have this sneaking suspicion that Lussick will be named at 9, and Chanel could well take Roache's spot on the bench

Not that I agree with it, that would be total bullshit to have a guy out and out earn the jersey and not give it to him.. I guess I should wait for 6pm before getting annoyed at Webby for something he hasn't even done yet lol

I have this sneaking suspicion that Lussick will be named at 9, and Chanel could well take Roache's spot on the bench

Not that I agree with it, that would be total bullshit to have a guy out and out earn the jersey and not give it to him.. I guess I should wait for 6pm before getting annoyed at Webby for something he hasn't even done yet lol

Wait till you hear Ali out, Monty to centre and Kosi on the wing 🤣

What do you have against Te Maire? He had a blinder on Sunday in a unfamiliar position. Note: he was the first Warrior interviewed by Lara other the match - that's usually reserved for the player who made the most impact (the second up was Taine)
TMM for whatever reason cant play 6 next to SJ at 7. Its that simple. He didnt have a "blinder" he had a shockingly bad 1st half, and put on an acceptable show in the 2nd. Senior half, international rep and hes had a shit year. Doesn't make him a bad person.

Shouldn't we be addressing the here and now?
Reactive is the worst way to be a leader. Proactive, always.

TMM for whatever reason cant play 6 next to SJ at 7. Its that simple. He didnt have a "blinder" he had a shockingly bad 1st half, and put on an acceptable show in the 2nd. Senior half, international rep and hes had a shit year. Doesn't make him a bad person.

Reactive is the worst way to be a leader. Proactive, always.
I think the type of person he is, the more he is the focal point the more he shines. Metcalf for example has spoken about trying to find how he 'fits' as the secondary half. It must be a tough balancing act

He played big minutes on Sunday. Lets see if he can back it up with another decent stint. We are playing into the bye. If Taine, Roache etc back it up then you have to go into the period training with them in their position.

I said previously the season was over, because there was no way that squad, playing that way, was making the 8. This team? Playing this way? we'll see
MrFrankWhite

Take your time. No pressure.
I want to see the 17 you would pick right now assuming everyone is available.
Even if someone is outside the top 30 you can pick them.

MrFrankWhite

Take your time. No pressure.
I want to see the 17 you would pick right now assuming everyone is available.
Even if someone is outside the top 30 you can pick them.
1. TT
2. DWZ
3. RTS
4. Pompey
5. Montoya
6. CNK
7. SJ
8. AFB
9. Egan
10. Afoa
11. Ford
12. Laban