Politics NZ Politics

Who will get your vote in this years election?

• National

Votes: 17 26.2%
  • Labour

Votes: 13 20.0%
  • Act

Votes: 7 10.8%
  • Greens

Votes: 9 13.8%
  • NZ First

Votes: 5 7.7%
  • Māori Party

Votes: 3 4.6%
  • Other

Votes: 11 16.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
At least none of them have had speculation about their sexual preference or their partners affairs or run ins with the law.
Politics gets so friggen grubby at times. I think politics in NZ would be a whole lot better without Whale Oil or others prepared to keep spreading their crap… especially when there’s so many gullible enough to believe them.

Not sure there’s anything to see here. That’s what media does- speculate.
not always speculative.. They reported accurately today that Chris Bishop turned up with two coffees that appeared to be unspilt.

Chris Bishop.PNG

its only week 2, give it time! and some leftie earlier in the thread was loathe to comment about some social media stuff that apparently is being reported on, but still did :D
If there’s something to answer, I’m sure the media will provide the details for us to make our own judgment. Affairs are one thing as Galloway found but if this has garnered a complaint, someone may have some answers to provide.

If there’s something to answer, I’m sure the media will provide the details for us to make our own judgment. Affairs are one thing as Galloway found but if this has garnered a complaint, someone may have some answers to provide.
just as the media has on the things you raised early

Especially now when there’s very little actual information for them to report on.
I think many are just finding it a bit ironic as luxon presented himself as this master operator which essentially probably has put a target on his back. Quite rightly so he’s going to be held to account just as the outgoing government has been. Heard someone say he’s run a big business and a master operator, yet to see it in action.

I think many are just finding it a bit ironic as luxon presented himself as this master operator which essentially probably has put a target on his back. Quite rightly so he’s going to be held to account just as the outgoing government has been. Heard someone say he’s run a big business and a master operator, yet to see it in action.
My opinion…. Luxon was the heir apparent for 2026 but was pushed forward for 2023 after Bridges, Collins and Muller proved to be useless. Whether Luxon has the ability to control Peters and Seymour will be one of the most interesting things to see over the next three years. Better him than me TBH.

its only week 2, give it time! and some leftie earlier in the thread was loathe to comment about some social media stuff that apparently is being reported on, but still did :D
No I actually said the media were preparing a story about inappropriate messages from a party leader.

But I definitely do recall on the old forum you and that really cool poster Surfin going on and on about JA's teeth. Weirdos.

My opinion…. Luxon was the heir apparent for 2026 but was pushed forward for 2023 after Bridges, Collins and Muller proved to be useless. Whether Luxon has the ability to control Peters and Seymour will be one of the most interesting things to see over the next three years. Better him than me TBH.
That’s why I think sticking with Hipkins is the right decision. He’s going to be able to question the government on everything he asked questions of and no answers were provided. I don’t think luxon’s going to cope in the political world, John key was able to charm the media so had them onboard and the same with Ardern. Luxon is prickly when questioned and media have already cast their judgment on him.

Back