Kickoff In:

Accor Stadium

Saturday
Afternoon
17:00

Warriors

Team Lists

200w.gif

Seen a few teams really lift for a game when some of their stars are injured, I expect the same from the warriors.
We won’t lack for effort that’s for sure, our boys have a great attitude to win and we’ve done well thus far with injuries to key players and positional changes. Souths will be licking thier chops now and could either be their undoing or not, who knows. But I’m feeling anxious as now although Im ok with Pomps coming in on the right with a great centre inside him. But that bench is concerning. Hey….Im sure Webby knows what he’s doing so the boys have to stick to the game plan and execute both ends of the field. Just keep it simple boys….I don’t care if we win by one point. Just win.

Last edited:
Ratshit for Niukore, really gutted about that.
To be fair, the bloke played 22 games for us last year so he has a pretty good year injury/suspension wise. But yeah this fresh injury sucks for sure.

I mentioned injuries a week ago and kinda got shot down as other teams being worse off etc. And while that's true...faaaark man we've had some significant injuries.

Dyl Walker - 1 from 5 games this year.
Metcalf - 3 and a bit games, likely done for the year.
Charnz - 0 from 4 currently.
Marata - likely 2 of the first 14 games.
Wade - Always injured lol.

Capewell, DWZ, Tuaupiki all out for at least a game each too.

Really, really hard to build momentum when you're having 3 or 4 of your top players out each week.

Ratshit for Niukore, really gutted about that.
To be fair, the bloke played 22 games for us last year so he has a pretty good year injury/suspension wise. But yeah this fresh injury sucks for sure.

I mentioned injuries a week ago and kinda got shot down as other teams being worse off etc. And while that's true...faaaark man we've had some significant injuries.

Dyl Walker - 1 from 5 games this year.
Metcalf - 3 and a bit games, likely done for the year.
Charnz - 0 from 4 currently.
Marata - likely 2 of the first 14 games.
Wade - Always injured lol.

Capewell, DWZ, Tuaupiki all out for at least a game each too.

Really, really hard to build momentum when you're having 3 or 4 of your top players out each week.
Isn’t it expected most teams will have 1 or 2 starting players out most weeks?

Just part of the game that needs to be managed with depth in the squad really important.

Back