International Pacific Championship

Eden Park north stand is the worst place I have ever watched a league game, too far away and the screens are crap, especially early in the day with the light on them. It was cold asf in there too.
What on earth was up with the screens? It was like watching a dodgy stream on a 90s TV. Not to mention the fact only a third of the big screen was actually showing the game!

I also thought it was disappointing there was zero outside the ground in terms of music, entertainment, dancing etc (or at least where I was).

God I hate Eden Park. It just offers absolutely nothing in terms of viewing experience, and the entire thing felt so amateur.

The Samoan fans were wonderful though, and obviously our performance was mint. Throw the chequebook at JFH, that's our next captain.

Just when I thought the Cooks were cooked....good game, great finish coming up.

So, at the Eden Park game weee there about 1500 kiwi supporters and the rest were Samoan? The same applies when they play Tonga.
I actually think there were an OK number of Kiwi fans - but tended to be older and quieter.

To be fair 6 of the 9 tries were scored by players with Samoan heritage. And the crowd celebrated every one of our tries despite being 90% samoa supporters. The atmosphere was epic.

Lol when they booked Solomona scoring. I thought he was tapping his Kiwis emblem but saw on the replay he was showing his Samoan tattoo...only to be receiving boos lol.

Didn’t see Tonga vs England but have read in different places that AFB had a great game. I think he’s the best prop in the game at the moment.

Volkman should have started with Asi five eighth I reckon. Crichton one of the best centres going around and playing him five eighth is a failure like the roosters found out with Manu. Most effective thing I remember about Asi’s kicking game when he played for the Warriors was a Matt Burton like bomb.
I'm just a "couch coach" but surely a lineup like this is 100x better than what was put out. I understand To'o was out for the Kiwis game but this lineup makes a lot more sense for the Australia game.

1. Fa'alogo
2. Marzhew
3. Tuilagi
4. Crichton
5. To'o
6. Asi
7. Volkman

Forward pack takes care of itself really.

I’m very concerned with the Toa coach.
Selection wise I think he totally dropped the ball.
Gave him the benefit of the doubt in game 1 playing Critta at 6 but it didn’t work. Instead of correcting it he doubled down.
Volkman and Asi should’ve been the halves in both games, it was obvious.