General Preliminary final tickets

Hi Guys - I live in Brisbane and chasing 4x tickets for the fam to go, not sure how to use the code etc and don’t believe my ‘Away’ membership provides early access? Don’t care where we sit just want to get the four of us to the game! Any advice or support welcomed! Cheers all 🍻

Edit: would love to sit with the fellow Wahs clan if possible!

I'd be keen to jump on this if a Member in Auckland who isn't travelling to Brisbane is able to share their AAN for the tickets this week?
Happy to promise that I won't use it for the GF!
I'm a non-ticketed member base in Sydney and have flights to Brizzy. However, won't get access to presale until 1pm AEST/3pm NZT, but would love to jump on the ticketed member presale at 10am AEST/12pm NZT if a non-travelling member is willing to help me out. 🙏
Yes this is a far better articulation of what I was just trying to say 😂!!

So…..echo ndp26 !!

Maybe a season member here not intending to use their AAN for the prelim or grand final (if we get there) could share their AAN code.

I'm pretty sure tickets to the Warriors Fan Bay tickets will be onsale tomorrow at 12pm.

Ticketing is via ticketek AU so make sure your ticketek and payment details are current well before the tickets go on sale.
Any members able to help a brother out with their AAN for the Prelim final. I’m after 3 tickets and our flights to Brizzy are already booked. Really appreciate it.

Hi guys, also after 2x tickets if any members are able to snag a couple extra on the presale.
Not sure if many tickets will be left by the time our non-ticketed presale opens at 3 pm NZ time.

It's a bit unfair the Broncos member presale has been open since last Thursday.
Just another inconsistency it how the ticketing of finals has been operated.

Was the redemption code i got from my AAN only for the one game? i have a screen shot of that, the AAN number is at home.

Ok so just got an email with tickets as a non-ticketed member……must be the away member pass thing. Will have to wait to 1pm BNE time but hopefully that’ll be enough to secure some tickets!

Don’t want to go off early but have a good feeling about this game!!

EDIT: where’s the best Warriors seating guys?!

Hi there Wah Fam, I’m based on the Sunshine Coast and Im after 4 tickets for me and the boyz if anyone one here is keen to share presale password I would very much appreciate it and we will rep NZ to the core my homies, please and many thanx! 🔥💯

I'm not prepared to share my AAN code - but happy to buy the tickets and be paid back.
I promise not a scam.

I have my Ticketek account a/ AAN / CC ready to go
Would be keen to get our hands on 2 tickets if we can't them them ourselves!

KIA ORA FAM 🥰

Is there any ticketed members out there not going to this game that would be happy to share their code for me for my family to get tickets? I’m non ticketed so get a shot a bit later but scared they will sell out! 🤪 all good if not! Thought I would double check though! Will only use the code for this game!

Ngā mihi ❤️

KIA ORA FAM 🥰

Is there any ticketed members out there not going to this game that would be happy to share their code for me for my family to get tickets? I’m non ticketed so get a shot a bit later but scared they will sell out! 🤪 all good if not! Thought I would double check though! Will only use the code for this game!

Ngā mihi ❤️
I will purchase for you and stubro at 12pm NZT - you just need to pay me back.

Not sharing the AAN sorry as plan to head to the GF if we make it

I will purchase for you and stubro at 12pm NZT - you just need to pay me back.

Not sharing the AAN sorry as plan to head to the GF if we make it
I'll try for 4 diamond tickets or best available.

All I ask is just pay me back...

Hi team, if anyone is able to purchase 3 x tickets for me or let me use their code. Would appreciate it , team.
Might be too late, but worth a shot.

Back