Sports Black Caps

Good article, very accurate. I've been lucky enough to see a test match a year for the last 12 years, mostly in nz and for the whole length of the test. I've only seen us lose twice, and both times was to Aussie, although the umpire decision that said Wagner's ball that bowled Voges when he was on 7, and went on to score 240 was a shocker.

Half his foot was behind the line. ANYWAY :) Nichols was great for a good couple of years, averaging 48+. But yeah, there's others ahead now.

Let's whip up some massive green seamers for the Bangers, but long term, get rid of Stead and get into a continuous building/strengthening cycle, like the Warriors. And get some spinning pitches in NZ!

I like Henry, but when you’re justifying his selection by comparing his career numbers to Fleming and the crap teams we had in the past, there will be questions on whether you as a selector wanna win the trophy again or are just there to get paid

I am sick of watching our young guns play in front of 30 people until they are 28 before getting the call up, especially when that 23 y/o kid who they ignored for years just became the highest scoring under 25 batsman in the World Cup history

Screenshot_20231211_210946_Facebook.jpg

Wrighty Wrighty

He's a match winner
Really has plugged that considerable hole left from Ross Taylors retirement.

We've been a bit lucky like that. Tom Blundell was another one taking over from BJ Watling. Our pace bowling stocks look a bit dire though. Heres hoping Will Orourke hits the ground running.

Back