Sports Black Caps

I'm not going to bash a guy for cutting at a short and wide ball. If you were extra critical you could say that it could have been left due to the extra lift we have seen, but I'd prefer we were playing positively.
Yeah I agree to a certain degree. But just before tea, that is not what we needed.
Show some bloody grit out there.
Also it was a rank half tracker and he still knicked off.

Yeah I agree to a certain degree. But just before tea, that is not what we needed.
Show some bloody grit out there.
Also it was a rank half tracker and he still knicked off.
And we know there is bounce and turn. Reign it in until tea then look for the next target after that. Instead we are one down for not many and Australia further on top.

Did anyone see the guy get interviewed on the embankment who flipped the script and had a bit of a rant about bringing back Smithy and SENZ lol, the producers couldn't cut away fast enough. #makecommentarygreatagain
No. Was it just on earlier?

IMG_2499.jpeg

Man I hope the 4 batsmen left remain fearless tomorrow, a couple of tons and it’s done

If O’Rourke is out does that mean Wagner comes back? Dude is made for fairytales

Did anyone see the guy get interviewed on the embankment who flipped the script and had a bit of a rant about bringing back Smithy and SENZ lol, the producers couldn't cut away fast enough. #makecommentarygreatagain

McMillan didn't acknowledge it at all, which was disappointing! It was a bloody good rant, he just needed to throw in a dig at Scotty Stevenson and it would have been perfect

A good day today from NZ, but you need 4-5 of them to beat Aussie.

McMillan didn't acknowledge it at all, which was disappointing! It was a bloody good rant, he just needed to throw in a dig at Scotty Stevenson and it would have been perfect

A good day today from NZ, but you need 4-5 of them to beat Aussie.
2/3 good days. That 1 day was terrible though!

Just like league, you have to close the gap between your best and worst performances.

Feel we will finish tomorrow 100 runs short (if not rained out). If only we got an extra 100 first innings, it would be set up nicely.

2/3 good days. That 1 day was terrible though!

Just like league, you have to close the gap between your best and worst performances.

Feel we will finish tomorrow 100 runs short (if not rained out). If only we got an extra 100 first innings, it would be set up nicely.
Always a lot of ifs and buts in test match cricket as you know.
A few dropped catches or something like the avoidance of the run out.
What could be

"That he became the first New Zealand spinner to take a five-wicket haul at home since 2008, and just the 12th from any nation to take five or more at the Basin Reserve."

That's a crazy stat.
I get the feeling he is underutilized by Southee. Perhaps not trusted, not rated, or not liked? Is he fast becoming the kiwi version of Jadeja? It will be rare for any other spinner to get a run in the test side with him and Ravindra providing that option now?

When I watched the U19 world cup Allen was the gun batsman and Ravindra was the main spin bowler lol, so he has a lot of upside to his bowling ability hopefully we will have this at the next world cup

Henry (if still gun)
Jaimeson (needs to get game time and stay fit)
Shear/Fergey 69
Santa
Glen/Rachin 5 each

Damn. Rav out. Think his inexperience got him there. Needed him to get to 100 to have had a chance I think, unless my magic man Phillips can get at least 50.

I get the feeling he is underutilized by Southee. Perhaps not trusted, not rated, or not liked? Is he fast becoming the kiwi version of Jadeja? It will be rare for any other spinner to get a run in the test side with him and Ravindra providing that option now?
I think it's more NZ captains and coaches don't know anything about spin bowling.

I would put money on that Vettori used spin bowlers more than other captain.

Back