• If you have difficulty connecting to certain section of the site i.e. Home/Forums, then please refresh your browser cache.

Select your browser from the options on this link and it will walk you through the steps.

If you still have difficulty, send a message.
  • During peak periods, this site will only be accessible to registered members of the site. Login or create an account to participate in the discussion.

State of Origin State of Origin 2024

Avatar bet - SOO Game 3 - NSW Vs QLD

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They will make sure NSW win to keep the series alive it comes down to $$$$$$$

NZWarriors.com
Good question JNick.
I suspect the Bunker looked at it too and agreed.
For player safety and future proofing our game plus adherence to the rules this is a send off at any level.
Like you John I played in an era where square ups were allowed and punching an opposition player who was being a c*** was accepted.
I wore a few.
Also factor in that Reece Walsh was hit with such force from Sua'alii charging out of the line that he was immediately hia'd out of the game. It forced a reshuffle that
disadvantaged QLD.

Not like the good old days where Shearer would be all over Lamb, players were penalised for going down on the front row...And no Pearce off, either!

Going Queensland tonight. Colour me Violet, overall, but I'm MAROON, TONIGHT!

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Back