State of Origin State of Origin

Avatar bet - SOO Game 2 - NSW Vs QLD

• Total voters
tajhay tajhay there ya go. Done.

1000011458.png

Have a feeling that game 2 should go your lots way (heavy ref involvement, of course)
Yeah probably a squareup after that first game fiasco. Usually the squareup happens on the deadrubber after the script has been executed.

#robbedfor72mins

To be fair it’s no less ridiculous than a NZer who has never been to Aus proclaiming “I’m a Queenslander”. It’s like those Americans that proclaim they’re Irish.

I dunno man, half of NZ lives in Brisbane, right? I feel like our claim to the beaches is a smidgen stronger than Americans claim to Ireland.

Now, Americans claiming to be middle eastern, I'd get..

Got to say I have no time at all for the "it's Origin! The ref should let the game flow!" crap coming from some people. Technically, it allows players from both sides to do nasty shit they wouldn't at NRL level because, hey, it's Origin and the barbied prawns won't taste as good if a player gets sin-binned/sent off!
it's the same screwed up thinking that says "Player A, who's before the NRL Judiciary tonight, he could up for Origin this year and if the Judiciary give him four weeks, which is what his charge is rated as, he might miss Origin!" Great, so the player who got smashed by Player A sees him only get two week 'cos he could wear moron or Sky Blue in a few weeks and Player B who commited a tackle as bad as Player A's isn't eligible for Origin and so won't have anyone advocating for him. To be fair, the last person I heard who expressed that view was Tree Headbutter Paul Kent and to be even fairer, he eventually came to his senses on that subject.

Back