State of Origin State of Origin

Avatar bet - SOO Game 2 - NSW Vs QLD

• Total voters
Even though I'm glad Mitch Barnett is getting well-deserved plaudits by being picked for representative footy, I am definitely putting a multi on a 13+ win with Q-state only try scorers in Game 1.

And see those sweet sweet dollary doos roll on in hehe 🤑

Screenshot_20240604-114440_Chrome.jpg

Easy money, throwing Teddy a bone for you dirty Blues supporters 😘

View attachment 7639

Easy money, throwing Teddy a bone for you dirty Blues supporters 😘
You could have got a decent coffee for that $5 rather than throwing it down the drain.

Last 24 or so hours for Blues and Morons supporters to put their allegiance to the test by participating in the Avatar bet by selecting their vote at the top of this thread.

I'll be able to buy 100 coffees on Thursday morning 😉

(Well I would if I drank coffee 😅)

Whenever Barnett makes the starting side in the series I'll give him a try scorer shout too, just cos I'm a real kind hearted loving kinda guy 🥰

(@Danny_Weidler) BREAKING: Blues injury. Michael Maguire has just cut his head open on the walk from the the centre of excellence to a team photo shoot. He bumped into an object whilst deep in conversation with Payne Haas. May need stitches. Bravely completed promo shoot​

Did he bleed RED or blue?

So much fucking advertising, im sure they were advertising origin before the season even started this year.

Its kinda like the NRL takes a back seat and its just origin this and origin that, the amount of bullshit click bait stories that pop up on social media is beyond rediculous.

Cant wait til its over, thats not to say i dont enjoy watching the rest of the compeitition beat the shit out of each other, as i only see that as an advantage for the warriors and who they play the next 2-4 rounds :D

So much fucking advertising, im sure they were advertising origin before the season even started this year.

Its kinda like the NRL takes a back seat and its just origin this and origin that, the amount of bullshit click bait stories that pop up on social media is beyond rediculous.

Cant wait til its over, thats not to say i dont enjoy watching the rest of the compeitition beat the shit out of each other, as i only see that as an advantage for the warriors and who they play the next 2-4 rounds :D
It use to be awesome, Monday night in Queenstown watching the games was truly one of the highlights of Winter. No fuss, just hard,hating football.

Last edited:
last 5 hours to get into the avatar bet by voting your state allegiance.

no mocking of updated QLD Morons fan avatars from non participating Mighty 💙 Mighty NSW Blues supporters after 💙 Mighty NSW win (or vice versa in an alternate reality) - or you may have your avatar changed accidentally as well.

Was going to change to 💙 Mighty NSW since my uncle returned home after living for 20 odd years in QLD Morons but once a toad also a toad.

Mitch Barnett to be the first non-selected player in ORIGIN HISTORY!! to score a hat-trick! Make 50 tackles! Make 50 runs! Run for 300m! And for his efforts, get awarded the Wally Lewis Medal for Best Player Of The Series at the conclusion of tonight's match.
First time I've supported the Cockroaches over the Cane Toads since 2000 (The Cockroaches always had Raiders players or at least more than the Cane Toads). Since 2001 and the arrival of King Campion and his selection for the Cane Toads, I've backed them. I did have split loyalties when Lillyman (QLD Morons) and Hoffman (💙 Mighty NSW) played in 2015, but went with the Cockroaches as I preferred Lillyman.
Seems every year some media outlet like NRL360 laments the lack of "passion" in Origin these days. No-body trash-talks, etc etc. Maybe Mr Crowe could give some acting lessons before each series so players can "pretend" they can't stand those pricks in moroon/sky blue??

Mitch Barnett to be the first non-selected player in ORIGIN HISTORY!! to score a hat-trick! Make 50 tackles! Make 50 runs! Run for 300m! And for his efforts, get awarded the Wally Lewis Medal for Best Player Of The Series at the conclusion of tonight's match.
First time I've supported the Cockroaches over the Cane Toads since 2000 (The Cockroaches always had Raiders players or at least more than the Cane Toads). Since 2001 and the arrival of King Campion and his selection for the Cane Toads, I've backed them. I did have split loyalties when Lillyman (QLD Morons) and Hoffman (💙 Mighty NSW) played in 2015, but went with the Cockroaches as I preferred Lillyman.
Seems every year some media outlet like NRL360 laments the lack of "passion" in Origin these days. No-body trash-talks, etc etc. Maybe Mr Crowe could give some acting lessons before each series so players can "pretend" they can't stand those pricks in moroon/sky blue??
Definitely special if he manages to do all that sitting on the bench!!

I heard it’s wet in Sydney

Hoping to see Walsh get smashed into pieces and rag dolled but not hurt… or maybe just a little… 🤭

Game 1 is usually quite tight. Hopefully Klein can keep his conscious bias against 💙 Mighty NSW in check. 💙 Mighty NSW by 1-12

Back