State of Origin State of Origin

Avatar bet - SOO Game 2 - NSW Vs QLD

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I've always found it amusing how tribal Kiwis get with State of Origin, regardless of any actual ties to the states themselves 😅

Yet come gameday, no matter how many players I despise are on the team, I can't help but root for QLD Morons against those dirty dirty Blues 😅 It's such an odd phenomenon, I don't quite understand!

Even though I'm glad Mitch Barnett is getting well-deserved plaudits by being picked for representative footy, I am definitely putting a multi on a 13+ win with Q-state only try scorers in Game 1.

And see those sweet sweet dollary doos roll on in hehe 🤑

💙 Mighty NSW fans talk a big game, especially for a team that was previously captained by biggest grub to ever play league...

Paul Gallen.

View attachment 7548
I love how you had to name him to clarify.

Otherwise people be sitting here going oh he means.... No he was a queenslander. Maybe... No he was QLD Morons too....

You get quite a long way down the list before you get to Sir Gallen

Bordering? I'm clearly not being offensive enough. You've forced me into this....

Paul Gallen.... Is a scoundrel.

There. I've said it.
treading a very fine line mate. Have you considered the potential repercussions of your outbursts? There is a very powerful man on this forum who supports 💙 Mighty NSW and can make things happen very quickly. Sir Gallen avatar for example.... I'm not saying that will happen, but if it did.....

treading a very fine line mate. Have you considered the potential repercussions of your outbursts? There is a very powerful man on this forum who supports 💙 Mighty NSW and can make things happen very quickly. Sir Gallen avatar for example.... I'm not saying that will happen, but if it did.....

Woah, woah, woah

C'mon now, let's not let this get out of hand!

Theres a strong rumour that Paul Gallen is a masked superhero, so his current avatar depicting Gallen as batman is apt. Though he does need a blue cape.

News out of Blues camp is Liam Martin has a troublesome hamstring, has physios working on it. He did stretching exercises during training. Mitch Barnett on standby, could be in the 17 yet come GameDay.
Martin will play though would be great if he didn't. Don't think he has been great this season so far and I would love Barney to be added to the bench

Martin will play though would be great if he didn't. Don't think he has been great this season so far and I would love Barney to be added to the bench
Reports of Nicho missing the first training run with some sort of injury.
Must be a desperate Madge to pick injured players.

Theres a strong rumour that Paul Gallen is a masked superhero, so his current avatar depicting Gallen as batman is apt. Though he does need a blue cape.
1717053744221.png

Choose your allegiance for SOO Game 1. Losing supporters will don the avatar of choice from the winning teams supporters.

May the best 💙 Mighty NSW team win.

Rules:
1 - Avatar will be kept until SOO Game 2 gameday. Anyone changing early will have to have the avatar till end of the series.
2 - Dont come crying and saying you didnt know what an avatar bet was and you clicked it randomly. Deal with it.
3 - Q|d sucks.

Back