State of Origin State of Origin

Avatar bet - SOO Game 1 - NSW Vs QLD

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
State of Origin
Screen Shot 2023-10-20 at 12.31.32 PM.png

Not sure where else to put this, but my favourite concept that will never happen is an NZ, "Tamaki Makaurau v Te Motu", Origin game

Was playing around making graphics after the Kiwis game, and while I am sure there are better players that have slipped my mind for the Auckland team, they would still get rolled

Screen Shot 2023-11-06 at 12.25.43 PM.png

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2023-11-06 at 12.05.39 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-11-06 at 12.05.39 PM.png
    169.9 KB · Views: 112
Not sure where else to put this, but my favourite concept that will never happen is an NZ, "Tamaki Makaurau v Te Motu", Origin game

Was playing around making graphics after the Kiwis game, and while I am sure there are better players that have slipped my mind for the Auckland team, they would still get rolled

View attachment 4338

I woulda put this in the kiwi thread. When they name the SOO teams I'm gonna name my kiwis

Madge’s team was talked up to be some revolutionary change

Other than maybe Edwards for Teddy, and possible McInnes, there is nothing special going on here

Guts for Barnett, but all the better for us (At least for now, when we get troops back, I would love to see him get a game in. it could take him to another level), I root for QLD Morons anyone so makes no difference to me lol

Last edited:
Back