State of Origin State of Origin

Avatar bet - SOO Game 2 - NSW Vs QLD

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Is Jurbo the right captain choice for nsw? Seems like a good guy. But just felt off from get go with him giving Hynes instructions pre kickoff. Hynes just looked nervous.

Please no more Teddy. That chapter needs to be closed shut.

It coulda been if 💙 Mighty NSW didn't decide to get rid of one of their own players with a flying shoulder to the head.
you coukd argue it was not intentional. Suali was flying and walsh is already a tiny prick but he was slipping and so low to the ground. Its as if he wanted to be taken off so he coukd get to the locker room and fix up his mascara

you coukd argue it was not intentional. Suali was flying and walsh is already a tiny prick but he was slipping and so low to the ground. Its as if he wanted to be taken off so he coukd get to the locker room and fix up his mascara
Oh it wasn't intentional at all. It was reckless and a flying shoulder to the head and Walsh was out for the rest of the game.

Should it be a send off, I don't reckon so. Is it a send off in the game these days? Yup.

Madge fkd up big time giving Jurbo the captaincy. I don’t doubt his leadership ability, but 29mins from your captain isn’t a good look.

Should it be a send off, I don't reckon so. Is it a send off in the game these days? Yup.
Play the exact game in a parallel universe. Instead of the hit being on Walsh, the poster boy of the NRL, lets just assume it was on Drinkwater. It wouldnt have been a send off.

Reckless tackles are not sendoffs.

Back