State of Origin State of Origin

Avatar bet - SOO Game 2 - NSW Vs QLD

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That was a hell of a shot to the head.

It is getting to be important to have outside back cover either on the bench or as 18th man to cover injuries out wide.

Bring in Cobbo and move the Hammer back to fullback works out quite well.

Far out I can't believe anyone is questioning the decision.

If that's not a send off for a high shot then you can never send anyone off for a high shot ever again.

It was fairly sickening to be honest
Yes, fair and Sua'ali'i got it badly wrong.

It will be interesting to see the judiciary though. There is some mitigation with Reece's feet slipping from under him before the tackle. Sua'ali'i was aiming (recklessly) for the chest. There are fine margins between recklessness and a great Origin tackle. Gone are the days of the sides trying to smash each other in the first 20 minutes. In my opinion that is a huge part of why Origin was always so popular. It has certainly lost its interest for me now (just another league game).

Last edited:
The problem is that there is no higher escalation. You could stomp on a blokes face and its the same punishment as a shit timed tackle.

Oh well, if your going to put a high shot on worthy enough to get sent off, make it a decent one. Suali sure didnt miss!

Atm playing with 12 men doesnt seem to be hurting 💙 Mighty NSW, id imagine it'll catch up with them at some point tho

Back