• During peak periods, this site will only be accessible to registered members of the site. Login or create an account to participate in the discussion.

State of Origin State of Origin 2024

Avatar bet - SOO Game 3 - NSW Vs QLD

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
NZWarriors.com
Fuck I've been watching this game and absolutely loving it. QLD going hard at the beginning then NSW dominating for like 25 minutes despite going scoreless. Massive hits, massive fights, players getting KOed...

Anyone complaining about the ref in that first half is a soft cock
Only complaint I have is that you have a dominant NSW side owning territory and metres gained but Qld are holding on and messing up the ruck with Klein not policing it. Making it a very tight game but no real football being played. If he tidies that up, NSW run away with this. Way it's shaping up he'll keep going and Qld will score a fluke try with commentators faffing on about how brave they are.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
Only complaint I have is that you have a dominant NSW side owning territory and metres gained but Qld are holding on and messing up the ruck with Klein not policing it. Making it a very tight game but no real football being played. If he tidies that up, NSW run away with this. Way it's shaping up he'll keep going and Qld will score a fluke try with commentators faffing on about how brave they are.
Most of us watch with two eyes!!

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account

Absolutely bizzare. You're always the most reasonable bloke after Warriors games when we're going on about the refs.

Yet NSW can't score in this game and it's all the referee?

Gummon bro...

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Back