Pick Your Team Potential Kiwis Team 2023

Are Crossland and JMK unavailable?

Saw the Tongan car parade in non Hamilton CBD area yesterday

Walsh would qualify, having not played for Australia and under the Grand parent rule., not even wasting my day dreaming space on that pipe dream.

Ponga has played nines for Australia so that should rule him out.

Maybe NZ need to apply for tier two status lol.

Walsh would qualify, having not played for Australia and under the Grand parent rule., not even wasting my day dreaming space on that pipe dream.

Ponga has played nines for Australia so that should rule him out.

Maybe NZ need to apply for tier two status lol.
It really is a joke that a kiwi can play for Australia and NSW or Qld, or Samoa or Tonga and NSW and Qld, but not for NZ and NSW and Qld. Us and England the only 2 countries left out of that little union. All it does is strengnthen Aus further, bring Tonga and Samoa up and drop us down.

I've been racking my brain over the hooker conundrum and it looks like either a makeshift guy, or a NSW cup guy.

We'll probably go makeshift.

I'd take Zack Docker Clay if we go the latter path even though he's been playing lock this cup season.

I've been racking my brain over the hooker conundrum and it looks like either a makeshift guy, or a NSW cup guy.

We'll probably go makeshift.

I'd take Zack Docker Clay if we go the latter path even though he's been playing lock this cup season.

Definitely makeshift - this will be Josh McGuire hooking kind of makeshit haha.

Actually, someone needs to check Siro, he could get in on residency!

Obviously no hate towards the choice, but it just seems sooo fkn random

This year, for the first time in his adult life he has lived in NZ, and now he has decided to not play for NZ?

Also why, after such a deep finals run, when you apparently need minor surgery, would you go to the UK for a month?

He could keep playing for NZ, where he is the incumbent winger and still be with his fam for all but, what? 4 or 5 days for the Melbourne game? The final is in Hamilton which (I think) is his hometown too.

Just doesn't make sense to me.

Back