NRL Round 19 fullback

If CNK isn't fit for next weeks game who do we think will fill the fullback spot?
I don't think the mistaken by RTS can be under played when he dropped the bomb in the late stages of golden point. That mistake put an exhausted Warriors 14 under enormous pressure. And it's not the first time this season RTS has dropped a carbon copy of that particular bomb.
So with that said and looking to the future of the Warriors I firmly believe Tuapiki needs as much experience in the 1 jersey as possible before CNK retires.
Where does that leave RTS? Wing or NSWRL cup in my humble opinion...he just isn't the player he was prior to going to the Blues.

NZWarriors.com
If CNK isn't fit for next weeks game who do we think will fill the fullback spot?
I don't think the mistaken by RTS can be under played when he dropped the bomb in the late stages of golden point. That mistake put an exhausted Warriors 14 under enormous pressure. And it's not the first time this season RTS has dropped a carbon copy of that particular bomb.
So with that said and looking to the future of the Warriors I firmly believe Tuapiki needs as much experience in the 1 jersey as possible before CNK retires.
Where does that leave RTS? Wing or NSWRL cup in my humble opinion...he just isn't the player he was prior to going to the Blues.

He’s wasn’t great
Dropped a Burton bomb
Got rolled into touch on the next bomb
🤷🏻‍♂️

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
40 seconds later we had the ball back & a 7 tackle set. Not an ideal time to make a basic mistake but it didn't end up being significant
He had a couple of poor moments at fullback funnily enough and thought he played his best game at centre in the time he spent there. If Montoya is out, think it’s an ideal time to try out how it goes on the left wing for RTS. Tuaupiki being 18th man surely goes to fullback? Leiataua could have picked up an injury in nsw cup? But he or MGT to right centre. If RTS goes to fullback, we potentially need to debut a left wing if CNK and Montoya are out?

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
Taine FB and Roger left wing for Monty injury, CNK to return to centre as Pompey’s catching is getting exploited hard, and Berry/Ali/MTG whoever is fit for the other centre, and this is the backline for next year, Metcalf/CHT whoever is fit at 6 unless we sign Dylan Brown with Tohu, SJ and some AFB leftover $

Taine FB and Roger left wing for Monty injury, CNK to return to centre as Pompey’s catching is getting exploited hard, and Berry/Ali/MTG whoever is fit for the other centre, and this is the backline for next year, Metcalf/CHT whoever is fit at 6 unless we sign Dylan Brown with Tohu, SJ and some AFB leftover $
Tohu is signed for 2025 and will be back fit and firing.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Ali only just back from injury and pretty sure he got injured again. I like Ali but after this last game I'm going MGT just on durability and because I think he deserves another shot.
Had seen in the nsw cup thread it posted that Leiataua was struggling with his ankle behind the in goal area? Looking on the injury list it has Montoya down but nothing on Leiataua or CNK. Have to keep an eye on whether it changes. Not many with performances to rave about in nsw cup but I’d go with MGT too

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement