1. 2016
  2. 2017
  3. 2018
  4. 2019
  5. 2020
  6. 2021
  7. 2024
Signed From
Sydney Roosters, Auckland Blues (Rugby Union)
Rep Honours
  1. NZ
Awards/Honours
  1. Warriors Captain
  2. Warriors Player of the Year
  3. Golden Boot
  4. Dally M (Positional Award)
  5. Dally M (Overall)
Status
Active
Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roger_Tuivasa-Sheck
Rugby League Project
https://www.rugbyleagueproject.org/players/roger-tuivasa-sheck/summary.html
NZWarriors.com
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
CNK’s back next week so would expect RTS to move back to left centre and Ali back to the right. I don’t really care if Webby goes with MGT or Kosi…

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
CNK is our best fullback IMO. If he is fit he plays. RTS is the odd man out and I think he goes to left centre or left wing.
It is such a roll of the dice. I don't care where we put Charnze. If he's fit he will not let us down.

RTS has proven his value is solely at fullback and one wing better than the mighty Kosi.

Like Frank's 2nd row thesis I would like to add a hooker micro thesis........ Egan is a liability at present. Vs the Bunnies he was gold.

Lussick to start. Roache as half and hooker back up.

It is such a roll of the dice. I don't care where we put Charnze. If he's fit he will not let us down.

RTS has proven his value is solely at fullback and one wing better than the mighty Kosi.

Like Frank's 2nd row thesis I would like to add a hooker micro thesis........ Egan is a liability at present. Vs the Bunnies he was gold.

Lussick to start. Roache as half and hooker back up.
Please expand on how he is a liability? Honestly baffled at where this Egan slander is coming from.
He's superior to Lussick in nearly every facet of a hookers game, apart from his defensive technique 😂

Last edited:
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Please expand on how he is a liability? Honestly baffled at where this Egan slander is coming from.
He's superior to Lussick in nearly every facet of a hookers game, apart from his defensive technique 😂
Good question. To be clear. My thoughts of his being a liability is only based on what you said which is his defensive technique. I think I might be happier if he was a turnstile rather than his courageous self because the cost of his defensive technique is less of a worry for me about the team's performance. Though I want the team's performance to be better. Its more about concern for his long term health and the protection of him. And upon reflection of your question I don't consider it slander like if I call SJ princess or say someone in particular was shit. Egans play is good and important but in my opinion he takes to much damage and therefore is a liability to our team and would feel hideous if the next head knock puts him into a coma or worse. We need to assess and manage the risk and my approach to managing him would be a paid holiday for an entire season or a sabbatical or something to get him right and able to fix technique and allow his head to heal. Like TMM perhaps...???

*Edit.... And I don't know if I'm right but it is my opinion and I stand by it.