Votes: 7 10.9%
  • Married 6-10 yrs

Votes: 6 9.4%
  • Married 11 - 15 yrs

Votes: 11 17.2%
  • Married + 15 yrs

Votes: 20 31.3%

• Total voters
I looked into that case, there is a lot of docos on it.

In NZ my experience of this crime is that the fathers do not have to lock up the victims because the victims stay quiet.

Seen a lot of it in my working life a LOT.

What I will say that the offenders are often Patriarchal males with some religious affiliation and they are often times from powerful elite, wealthy families as much as they are from the lower class.

I knew a guy that killed his father to protect his sisters and did not speak out, so they did life in Maxi for an outwardly random Parricide.
Mark Hunt has a sad story to tell.

Lets talk about sexual predators in a non joking manner.

There are people who will read this who have been abused and your jokes will fall very foul for their day.
Makes you wonder who you walk past in the street sometimes. There’s some depraved acts that you read that are beyond comprehension. Like sex slaves locked up under beds for years. We truly are a sick species sometimes.

Makes you wonder who you walk past in the street sometimes. There’s some depraved acts that you read that are beyond comprehension. Like sex slaves locked up under beds for years. We truly are a sick species sometimes.

Makes you wonder who you walk past i

I always told the ex wife to stop her Karen road rages on the motorway because psychos.....real psychos....drive cars...and you are most likely to have a road rage incident with one of them than just some hot and bothered desk jockey.
n the street sometimes. There’s some depraved acts that you read that are beyond comprehension. Like sex slaves locked up under beds for years. We truly are a sick species sometimes.

Yes you should always assume that the little dweeb packing your groceries could be a killer...coz I know a few that major supermarkets were kind enough to give jobs....I have mad respect for companies that will hire someone with a hammer murder on their CV.

Just shows that the Supermarket chains in NZ are not bullshit when it comes to giving people with mental health and Intellectual disabilities a chance. Even though they are greedy monopolies they do give people who are unemployable a go.

Yes you should always assume that the little dweeb packing your groceries could be a killer...coz I know a few that major supermarkets were kind enough to give jobs....I have mad respect for companies that will hire someone with a hammer murder on their CV.

Just shows that the Supermarket chains in NZ are not bullshit when it comes to giving people with mental health and Intellectual disabilities a chance. Even though they are greedy monopolies they do give people who are unemployable a go.
Were they successfully rehabilitated?

Them and also other forms of retail will get quite decent kick backs from the government to employ said people - I know of a large nz retail chain that would get around 50% of wages paid. In the grand scheme of things it’s an incentive to give someone a shot and for the tax payer it’s less than they’d cough up on paying a benefit.
Sadly not all are fully rehabilitated, from experience I know of at least 4 that ended kind of badly

Were they successfully rehabilitated?

Seen three guys out of a lot successfully rehab from brutal murders.

They were still Psychopaths that might well kill some Karen for hating on them for placing her eggs at the bottom of the bag at Countdown...but they had made a conscious decision to behave for ten to fifteen years inside lockup and keep behaving in half way houses for another ten on Govt Schemes before they got real jobs in Supermarkets as older men.

To me that is success, I would never have picked any of them would walk out the gate so......

Them and also other forms of retail will get quite decent kick backs from the government to employ said people - I know of a large nz retail chain that would get around 50% of wages paid. In the grand scheme of things it’s an incentive to give someone a shot and for the tax payer it’s less than they’d cough up on paying a benefit.
Sadly not all are fully rehabilitated, from experience I know of at least 4 that ended kind of badly
Yeah I know one guy that the press exposed, he was doing well, till the reporters published his identity so he took it out on a few innocents because he knew he was fucked after being outed.

I knew him very well, worked with him just shy of a decade, he could have made it.

And yeah some fuck up, but when you consider they are all around us just waiting to get caught the first time they slip up, having them in stable work makes a lot of sense because there is a half chance they might make it...unlike the ones wearing patches that are not even trying.....

Yeah I know one guy that the press exposed, he was doing well, till the reporters published his identity so he took it out on a few innocents because he knew he was fucked after being outed.

I knew him very well, worked with him just shy of a decade, he could have made it.

And yeah some fuck up, but when you consider they are all around us just waiting to get caught the first time they slip up, having them in stable work makes a lot of sense because there is a half chance they might make it...unlike the ones wearing patches that are not even trying.....
Another one you’d quite commonly get in retail is people from other countries trying to escape their pasts- much harder to do certain background checks and most would be smart enough to have coached friends to be their references.
Couple of the incidents were related to South African and Australian immigrants.
One was a complete shock but he ended up skipping town again once he was outed (wouldn’t have been good for him if a certain ‘fraternity’ found him). The other we used to kinda joke that he was a ‘certain sort’ by the way he acted and sadly it turned out to actually be true.
Others have been smaller ones like a co worker showed him ‘disrespect’ so he proceeded to beat the shit out of him so sadly couldn’t break out of certain programming as he’d been a pretty decent worker up until then.

Seen three guys out of a lot successfully rehab from brutal murders.

They were still Psychopaths that might well kill some Karen for hating on them for placing her eggs at the bottom of the bag at Countdown...but they had made a conscious decision to behave for ten to fifteen years inside lockup and keep behaving in half way houses for another ten on Govt Schemes before they got real jobs in Supermarkets as older men.

To me that is success, I would never have picked any of them would walk out the gate so......
It’s a credit to them and shows it can be done. It’s like posts I’ve read of yours in the past about your childhood and upbringing, some would say against the odds but it just shows what a loving home does for oneself. I would encourage your earlier post about talking about things as it gives us all a perspective on how different our stories and lives are. As I say, I’ve enjoyed yours but I think it was Boats n Hoes post once about his old man giving him a hard time growing up. It was so powerful and gave me such insight, I remember sobbing like a child reading it to my wife.

Those upper end guys can cost the tax payer up to Five grand a week to house so it is a saving for sure.

Worked on a few jobs over the years that have had guys being integrated back into society picked up on a subsidy, they go do their grocery shopping too. Never heard any dramas around it so it must work alright?

Thanks for sharing. After 13 years why do feel you need this piece of paper to validate your relationship?
I don't really. It's just a good way to bring all the family over from NZ and celebrate our relationship with friends and family. It won't change a thing with our relationship. Unfortunately to many people think it will make it better when the relationship is already struggling.

It’s an interesting thought. I can see positives and negatives.

For me sex must be about love and relationship though. If sex is merely a bit of physical fun, then in an extreme example, what’s to stop you say hooking up with your sister?
You are correcr there is a real distinction between when you have sex with someone you love and then just having sex for the lust/enjoyment but sometimes you can have both.
Just not with your sister haha 😳

But an open relationship is certainly not for everyone.
I have found it odd how so many people will happily cheat on wives and partners etc instead of having a conversation about monogamy and if it actually works for them and in their best interest in the long term.
To have a relationship without sex for a partner would be like a prison sentence for some but yet the same partner who denies that intimacy won't allow for their loved one to get that from someone else in a trusted/respected way...

I don't really. It's just a good way to bring all the family over from NZ and celebrate our relationship with friends and family. It won't change a thing with our relationship. Unfortunately to many people think it will make it better when the relationship is already struggling.
I was with my now Wife 10+ years before we got married- nothing changed once we did which is why I always held off as I didn’t see much point. At the end of the day it was something she wanted and it made her happy so was worth it for that at least

You are correcr there is a real distinction between when you have sex with someone you love and then just having sex for the lust/enjoyment but sometimes you can have both.
Just not with your sister haha 😳

But an open relationship is certainly not for everyone.
I have found it odd how so many people will happily cheat on wives and partners etc instead of having a conversation about monogamy and if it actually works for them and in their best interest in the long term.
To have a relationship without sex for a partner would be like a prison sentence for some but yet the same partner who denies that intimacy won't allow for their loved one to get that from someone else in a trusted/respected way...
You can pretty much justify anything if it suits your personality and world view, I am not judging you, I level that assessment at every single person that has commented in here and their relationships.

Your way is too freaky for me, just saying that in an honest and old fashioned way, but I say good on you, what I like is not for others it is for me.

Honestly I believe if you and your partner are truly happy then you are doing the right thing by you (I know you do not need to hear that from me you already worked it out for yourselves).

Conservative people tend to believe in sacrifice as a pathway to reward, and the cunts among them tend to insist others sacrifice too....whether they like it...or want to...or not.

Back