International New Zealand Kiwis

Excited to see what Dynasty do with the Kiwis merch, particularly anything in the heritage or throwback space.

They've had some sick designs over the years but you almost never see anyone rocking them outside of a game, I assume a big part of that is availability - BLK seemed to want to make it as hard as possible to actually buy one.

If they bring back a heritage based on the 93 checked vee I will be buying it.

Excited to see what Dynasty do with the Kiwis merch, particularly anything in the heritage or throwback space.

They've had some sick designs over the years but you almost never see anyone rocking them outside of a game, I assume a big part of that is availability - BLK seemed to want to make it as hard as possible to actually buy one.

That 93 checkered V is fucking beautiful.

The British Coal Lions jersey around that same time also amazing.

Availability of kiwis gear was shocking, a few times I’ve tried to get something and it’s near impossible. So far Dynasty has a good varied range of gear so here’s hoping they improve what’s been done previously. My white whale is the garishly awesome 95 World Cup jersey or the Puma superleague kiwis writing jersey would love a throwback to either

I hope Stacey goes well but cant help feel we have missed a great opportunity here.

Just has Warriors 2012 vibes about it where Bluey took over.

When Wayne Bennett puts his hand up and says he wants to coach the team the only question you should be asking is 'How much do you need?'
Agree 100%. Madge delivered a culture, Bennett would build a legacy.

Congratulations Stacey and well played Andrew Webster.

When the Warriors coaches collectively came out and endorsed Stacey Jones as the next NZ coach they were promoting the Warriors best interests.

Now no one will question the absence of key Warriors from NZ duty, Andrew Webster will have a man on the inside.

Furthermore, the Warriors will want a local man looking after that stable of thoroughbreds and making strong ties with potential future signings - in that regard Bennet is like having a fox in the Hen House.
Interesting angle, and one that could be smart in the long run.

Would love Wayne Bennett still. Stacy and Wayne together would be epic.

Bluey had a poor record in the NRL, so did Kearney. Both had plenty of international success so no reason why Stacey can't emulate that.
Wayne Bennett is the GOAT NRL coach but is in his 70's, a Kiwis job would unlikely be his top priority and he's actually lost his last 5 Tests.
Screenshot_20240221-181327_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Last edited:
Thought the warriors looked better under Stacey than they did under Brown.

As an ex Point player I am happy for Stacey.
Whether it's the right decision is a question only time will tell.
Will have respect from the team but is that enough 🤔
I have a feeling that we have not been told the full story about Wayne.
Suspect more to come

Bluey had a poor record in the NRL, so did Kearney. Both had plenty of international success so no reason why Stacey can't emulate that.
Wayne Bennett is the GOAT NRL coach but is in his 70's, a Kiwis job would unlikely be his top priority and he's actually lost his last 5 Tests. Only Kangaroos coach to lose to GB/England in the last 18 years too.View attachment 5243
In that case, who needs the bum, let's go Stacey.

Uncle Wayne was a no brainer for me and i just think he would've been the best fit for the Kiwis to establish and sustain some dominance on the international game.....dumb but a not unexpected move from the NZRL. They seemed hell bent on a Kiwi to coach the Kiwis.

As much as i feel the NZRL have once again missed a trick i cant help but want Stacey to succeed, jurys still out on him as a coach for me but he's such a legend and nice guy. Good luck the Little General.

Well done to Stacey.

But feel this is another cock up in a long list of NZRL cock ups in shunning Bennett.
To paraphrase Ian Malcolm: from Lost World: Jurassic Park: Not selecting Bennett is the worst idea in the long, sad history of bad ideas by the NZRL.

Back