• Warriors 12-

• Warriors JANFIN Special by 6

• Dragons 12-

• Dragons 13+

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 hour before kickoff team lists are finalized
I rely on this forum for that update lol.

Boy this is the first time in years I have no nerves, no fear of the opposition (apart from last years dead rubber against the Dolphins).

I never say this, but I feel as though we are going to go out there and wipe the floor with the Dragons.

Obviously injury and Ref willing.

But I get the feeling we have been waiting for an opportunity to cut lose and it will be this round. I just think the senior players looking at their bench will go that little bit more to look after all the young boys.

My issue about all of this malarkey with RTS is that we were told early after he was coming back- he's a centre now and he needs time to grow in to that role.

With CNK missing out for the first 4 rds RTS was overlooked because he was a centre, yet now we're looking at putting him on the wing?! Doesn't make sense to me.

Roger's also made a bunch of unforced and uncharacteristic errors in the opening 6 rounds and at times has been a massive momentum killer, so for me either do one of two things:

1. Say that Rog is a centre and play him there all year, and let him develop there
Or
2. Shift Rog around where it suits the team, but let him play fb if CNK isn't there as he's our 2nd choice fb

If Roger plays wing tonight, that will be 3.5 games at center, 2 games at wing and 1.5 at fb - too much fucking around and no consistency, which is what he really needs imo
If we had the luxury of being injury free them I'm sure Roger would have played mostly centre where he's been training for but our injury stocks are shit atm.
Having an elite player who can play multiple positions like him is a blessing,
Errors will get less, hell even CHT our other mr fix it is injured now🤷.

If we had the luxury of being injury free them I'm sure Roger would have played mostly centre where he's been training for but our injury stocks are shit atm.
Having an elite player who can play multiple positions like him is a blessing,
Errors will get less, hell even CHT our other mr fix it is injured now🤷.

Yeah I'm more talking about unnecessary changes. He was named at centre this week, I don't know many teams who would then move a centre to accommodate someone on the bench.

But either way, in Webby we trust

I made the 4.15pm train 💪💪
Should get to Woolongong at 5.52pm then a 6 min Uber to Win Stadium in time to hear kick off from outside the gates 🤣🤣

We better win. I don't know how shit the return trip is yet 🤣
How's the weather? heard it's gusty over there

Cloudy and a bit cold according to various weather websites, some chance of rain but shouldn't be until later in evening.

Still at $1.41 at Sportsbet so no drastic changes imminent I suspect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back