International Pacific Championship

20% off tickets for the game tomorrow going at the moment. Was bound to happen with the rate they seem to be selling at..

"LETS PACK OUT THE STANDS!!
Get reay to be a part of an epic showdown of footy at Eden Park with our exclusive 20% OFF ALL TICKETS with our code PACIFICAST.
Don't miss out! Grab your discounted tickets now and be a part of the action!! 🇼🇸🇹🇴🇳🇿"

Starting to get excited already.

Dunno why I am looking forward to the NZ A game more than the test, I spose it is seeing all the new boys and the Warrior factor in there.

Hoping Samoa A are strong.

Nice to see the A teams doing the curtain raiser and not the Womens side anymore.

Years gone by the Women would get treated as a curtain raiser to the Mens games, which is not right, they are full internationals in a test match.

The Ferns were excellent against Australia considering there are twelve debutants in the camp.

Aussie on paper should have smashed the baby Ferns but we look to have a nice future side there.

Starting to get excited already.

Dunno why I am looking forward to the NZ A game more than the test, I spose it is seeing all the new boys and the Warrior factor in there.

Hoping Samoa A are strong.

Nice to see the A teams doing the curtain raiser and not the Womens side anymore.

Years gone by the Women would get treated as a curtain raiser to the Mens games, which is not right, they are full internationals in a test match.

The Ferns were excellent against Australia considering there are twelve debutants in the camp.

Aussie on paper should have smashed the baby Ferns but we look to have a nice future side there.
Women’s game follows the NZ A vs Tonga A game. Won’t be doing bugger all but watching sports tomorrow.

Courtney Taieri is stunning, would rather her doing the Warriors pre and post game next year rather than Laura McGoldrick.

My apologies if this had already been asked but is there free live coverage in NZ for the triple header today? I’ve had real issues with Sky Sports and I’ve had a guts full of their subscription policies.

Getting a bit push and shove now, Tonga are angry and the Kiwis are smug leaders on the score board.

Back