Social NZWarriors NRLFantasy Competiton 2024

Ben Hunt is solid. Dominant half. He doesn't kick goals in that team though and will be out for Origin for sure. He's either 9, 6/7 or 14.

Moses only really works if he is back this week I feel. He plays well, he will be Origin too.

I like Ben Hunt as the best choice but at $675K is over priced. Sam is significantly cheaper. Moses I feel will get injured again.

I'm down to 20 trades left. I may not be able to field a starting 13 this weekend as I've got injury issues in the backline so am considering just sticking with it and having a couple of forwards sitting in the emergency positions activated. Could someone who knows please confirm if that actually works?

I'm down to 20 trades left. I may not be able to field a starting 13 this weekend as I've got injury issues in the backline so am considering just sticking with it and having a couple of forwards sitting in the emergency positions activated. Could someone who knows please confirm if that actually works?
They only activate for the same position if you are missing from the starting 13. If you have WFB out in your starting 13 and no WFB in your interchange or emergency, then they don't activate.

1715584498184.png
Thinking this at the moment.

They only activate for the same position if you are missing from the starting 13. If you have WFB out in your starting 13 and no WFB in your interchange or emergency, then they don't activate.
That makes it harder, I might have to do another enforced change. I managed to get away with Hynes out in the weekend by having Flannagan as an emergency player, but I saw it's different in Supercoach in that it activated my lowest scoring player who was Joey Lussick. I've tried all sorts of combinations with my existing squad, but with Sami, Armstrong and possibly Hynes out, plus Flannagan for the bye it makes it an impossibility.

Some advice if you guys would be kind enough

Have to trade out Cleary in what will be my most important trade so far

1) Cleary for Walker 595K and use the profit to upgrade in some other position
2) Cleary for Hunt 688K
3) Cleary for DCE 739K
4) Go left field and trade Cleary for Fifita and simply have weak halves (Strange, Galvin, Weekes)
5) Cleary for Hynes $1Million plus - this would be a hard trade for me to come up with the players to exchange.

Some advice if you guys would be kind enough

Have to trade out Cleary in what will be my most important trade so far

1) Cleary for Walker 595K and use the profit to upgrade in some other position
2) Cleary for Hunt 688K
3) Cleary for DCE 739K
4) Go left field and trade Cleary for Fifita and simply have weak halves (Strange, Galvin, Weekes)
5) Cleary for Hynes $1Million plus - this would be a hard trade for me to come up with the players to exchange.
I like first option. The rest are all origin players.