Social NZWarriors NRLFantasy Competiton 2024

The problem is the mechanics and jurisprudence issues with kicking out for being MIA. It is too problematic. What if someone has been MIA for two weeks but has every intention of joining in again soon.
Maybe a rule of being MIA for a certain period?

Geez what happened to Bateman. 18 points!
Didn't catch Hynes was crook. Hopefully SJ plays well as my VC.

Fa'alogo didn't really work out, but I saw some good stuff there. Storm never ran any plays for him but he was always dangerous with the ball.

1 Wrighty Wrighty
2 crump81 crump81
3 Worriers
4 francis
5 Blain
6 Warriorsfan92
7 Ozwarrior Ozwarrior
8 Completion Rate Completion Rate
9 bringinthebulls bringinthebulls
10 Jonno13
11 sballer7 sballer7
12 tyrael tyrael
13 Dantheman
14. cero_stars cero_stars
15. sup42
16. Vancent Vancent
17. Boats n Hoes
18 BRING DA RUCKUS BRING DA RUCKUS

1 Dantheman
2 Barzak
3 Tookey 2.0 Tookey 2.0
4 mrblonde mrblonde
5 Rizzah Rizzah
6 jonesy101 jonesy101
7 Warriorsfan92
8 Chchfanatic
9 The Truth
10 MM51
11 Kiwi In Tasmania Kiwi In Tasmania
12 Teets
13 Fizurg Fizurg
14 Ref

Hi All

A few peeps are MIA from competing and keeping their teams up to date. If Life has caught up and you will be unable to play any more, no dramas, please reply in this thread and let us know. I will then ask the commissioner of that league to withdraw your team and create a bye instead of coming up against your team. I hope that makes sense. On the other hand if you are still keen to play all is good. Cheers.

In order to field a starting 13 I had to choose a replacement centre for RTS and out of the limited options went for Sami who lasted 27 minutes.

This season is unprecedented for injuries which is making this fantasy game a real challenge.

In order to field a starting 13 I had to choose a replacement centre for RTS and out of the limited options went for Sami who lasted 27 minutes.

This season is unprecedented for injuries which is making this fantasy game a real challenge.
How long is RTS out for? any news.

So Vance wasn't mia and I think he traded during the round and beat me by 50. I didn't have Hynes or Chan in my team and I could only have 15.

Sad. Hate this game lol

1 Wrighty Wrighty
2 crump81 crump81
3 Worriers
4 francis
5 Blain
6 Warriorsfan92
7 Ozwarrior Ozwarrior
8 Completion Rate Completion Rate
9 bringinthebulls bringinthebulls
10 Jonno13
11 sballer7 sballer7
12 tyrael tyrael
13 Dantheman
14. cero_stars cero_stars
15. sup42
16. Vancent Vancent
17. Boats n Hoes
18 BRING DA RUCKUS BRING DA RUCKUS

1 Dantheman
2 Barzak
3 Tookey 2.0 Tookey 2.0
4 mrblonde mrblonde
5 Rizzah Rizzah
6 jonesy101 jonesy101
7 Warriorsfan92
8 Chchfanatic
9 The Truth
10 MM51
11 Kiwi In Tasmania Kiwi In Tasmania
12 Teets
13 Fizurg Fizurg
14 Ref

Hi All

A few peeps are MIA from competing and keeping their teams up to date. If Life has caught up and you will be unable to play any more, no dramas, please reply in this thread and let us know. I will then ask the commissioner of that league to withdraw your team and create a bye instead of coming up against your team. I hope that makes sense. On the other hand if you are still keen to play all is good. Cheers.
if they aren't playing it doesn't matter, they just won't win games haha. There is also nothing I can do about it as you can't remove teams from leagues I don't think.

So Vance wasn't mia and I think he traded during the round and beat me by 50. I didn't have Hynes or Chan in my team and I could only have 15.

Sad. Hate this game lol
There we go be careful what you wish for !!!

I thought my opponent was MIA as well but he turned up during the weekend and traded too.
My record now 4 wins 6 losses.

There we go be careful what you wish for !!!

I thought my opponent was MIA as well but he turned up during the weekend and traded too.
My record now 4 wins 6 losses.
Well, I said it's not fun if I beat MIA players, but I have clearly stated this game is fucked when you start badly and my run continues.

Well, I said it's not fun if I beat MIA players, but I have clearly stated this game is fucked when you start badly and my run continues.

Can I get some advice

I am tempted to trade Cleary for Sam Walker - but I know you had Sam Walker and have studied him. Is Sam Walker a buy sell or avoid?

Can I get some advice

I am tempted to trade Cleary for Sam Walker - but I know you had Sam Walker and have studied him. Is Sam Walker a buy sell or avoid?
I think he's getting better and better. He was pants before he got injured and after he has scored like 90, 38, 54. Which is decent. He will get more confident as the season goes on, so I think he can definitely be a buy but I think it needs to be soon. He also plays Round 13 which is a big bonus. He's also much cheaper than players like Moses/Brown.

I think he's getting better and better. He was pants before he got injured and after he has scored like 90, 38, 54. Which is decent. He will get more confident as the season goes on, so I think he can definitely be a buy but I think it needs to be soon. He also plays Round 13 which is a big bonus. He's also much cheaper than players like Moses/Brown.
I have it down to the following options

Prices are based on the calculator and are unofficial

a) Sam Walker $594K
b) Ben Hunt $675K
c) Moses (if he is back this round) $733K

I have it down to the following options

Prices are based on the calculator and are unofficial

a) Sam Walker $594K
b) Ben Hunt $675K
c) Moses (if he is back this round) $733K
Ben Hunt is solid. Dominant half. He doesn't kick goals in that team though and will be out for Origin for sure. He's either 9, 6/7 or 14.

Moses only really works if he is back this week I feel. He plays well, he will be Origin too.