Social NZWarriors NRLFantasy Competiton 2024

As it stands I will have 9 players to score points with for Round 13. I will acquire an Edge forward next week to make it 10 and roll with that and since it is head to head and luck of the draw maybe I will be matched with someone equally as heavily impacted as I am, I am losing a lot of my guys to SOO. I am not going to burn trades or alter the fundamental structure of my team to make 13 available players. I would do that if it was just round 13 but there are three of these rounds to get through with different teams having byes too much. I am waving the white flag at trying to prepare my line up to 13 available guys, too difficult. It is a H4x challenge.

His BE is 70, he's likely to lose money.

I should have read the whole thread...
If he does well, he'll only lose for one week and then gain back in other weeks if he gets more gain time. But I think that's the problem. It's weird since they just re-signed him.

As it stands I will have 9 players to score points with for Round 13. I will acquire an Edge forward next week to make it 10 and roll with that and since it is head to head and luck of the draw maybe I will be matched with someone equally as heavily impacted as I am, I am losing a lot of my guys to SOO. I am not going to burn trades or alter the fundamental structure of my team to make 13 available players. I would do that if it was just round 13 but there are three of these rounds to get through with different teams having byes too much. I am waving the white flag at trying to prepare my line up to 13 available guys, too difficult. It is a H4x challenge.
In Round 13 7 teams have byes on top of me losing 4 players to SOO duties.

Just depends how much you trade until round 13. I definitely have 11 and I'm definitely trading next week, so will see whom I might pick up.

In future years during Round 13 they should change the rules allowing you to play your bench out of position in the bye rounds.
Just depends how much you trade until round 13. I definitely have 11 and I'm definitely trading next week, so will see whom I might pick up.
Hmmm....maybe I can flip some of my lesser fringe players. Thanks for your post.

Loop, there it is!

1000012404.png

Do I sub in Savage who avgs 34 but is going to be playing in wet weather against a good Eagles team, or put in McIntyre who avgs 24 but going to be in sunny qld weather

I agree. With 27 rounds plus finals its important to think of the long run.