Social NZWarriors NRLFantasy Competiton 2024

May to Brailey
Kini to Armstrong
Are the two trades for me, thinking of going Strange to Garrick but may watch Strange for another week to see if he gets more of a kicking role.

Whanau this is fricking hilarious - Cleary is not injured at all. He is being rested to help his hamstrings fully get set for the whole season. This is largely happening because they are playing the Rabbits this week. What a fucking massive Diss to the Rabbitohs organisation.
Here is the quote. Cleary only out for one game

"The Panthers have opted not to play Nathan Cleary against the Rabbitohs in Round 9 as he continues to work back to full strength following a recent layoff with a hamstring injury.

The club said their star No.7 has been rested as a precaution, with no suggestion that there has been another setback with the injury he suffered in Round 3, which sidelined him for just over a month.

The 26-year-old returned to the field in Round 8 for the clash against the Cowboys and played the full 80 minutes."

I didn't go with Fainu in the end, picked Sam Walker again. He plays origin unless DCE is injured.

Was thinking Schneider but he might not play next week. Never know.

I'll need to pick up some edge/mid next week.

I didn't go with Fainu in the end, picked Sam Walker again. He plays origin unless DCE is injured.

Was thinking Schneider but he might not play next week. Never know.

I'll need to pick up some edge/mid next week.
He's a algud good pick up in previous seasons when iv had him he's been a consistent scorer and then has the odd big score - averages out pretty well.

Vailea is priced at 360K so don't waste your time there

I traded him (may) weeks ago as soon as I realised the likes of Lindsay Collins was rated ahead of him and that Spencer Leniu will be back in Round 10 wanting minutes.

I am acquired Armstrong from the Knights. He is in my team as the song goes for a good time but not a long time. Once he makes me some cash I am flicking him out.

From the Sporting News.com April 25th publication date

NSW 2024 predicted team for Game 1​

1. James Tedesco
2. Brian To’o
3. Stephen Crichton
4. Tom Trbojevic
5. Josh Addo-Carr
6. Nicho Hynes
7. Nathan Cleary
8. Payne Haas
9. Api Koroisau
10. Stefano Utoikamanu