Social NZWarriors NRLFantasy Competiton 2024

I still need a half for round 13
Weekes ($278k) from the Raiders is a dual HLF/WFB.
He does have a bye next week (round 10), maybe a post round 10 purchase.

I’d really like to move Terrel May and Jack Bostock this week, think they’ve about done all they can do. Would prefer to save the trades though. Just gonna panic procrastinate.

Question: Api's break even is 66. I don't think he will get that but I still think he will score decently unless he comes off injured.

Would you trade him out asap, or just take a $ hit (probs like $10k) and take the points and trade the following week.

Wrighty Wrighty I think this loop works too

1714539472477.png

So Sasagi doesn't play, so emergency player will score. Gray plays first game of the round. If he scores well, I leave it and Gray will score. If Gray scores badly, then I can trade Savage in for Sasagi.

Someone can correct me if I am wrong!

Wrighty Wrighty I think this loop works too

View attachment 6995

So Sasagi doesn't play, so emergency player will score. Gray plays first game of the round. If he scores well, I leave it and Gray will score. If Gray scores badly, then I can trade Savage in for Sasagi.

Someone can correct me if I am wrong!

Perfect.
Gray plays tomorrow night, so you see what he scores. If he scores heaps, leave everyone where they are and Gray's score will be added to your total at the end of the round. If he scores shit, move Savage to Sasagi's spot.

The only time you get caught out is if the first person scores about 35 - I find it hard to decide if you want that score or to take the other guys score, I've been burnt both ways in the past haha

Question: Api's break even is 66. I don't think he will get that but I still think he will score decently unless he comes off injured.

Would you trade him out asap, or just take a $ hit (probs like $10k) and take the points and trade the following week.
I think Api will do well all seasom except the games his back gets tight

I've just traded in Hynes for SJ. Cant really not have Hynes at the moment with his scoring. May be an Origin risk but thought with SJ likely to miss a game or two at some point soon being rested plus the bye it was worth the trade.

I've just traded in Hynes for SJ. Cant really not have Hynes at the moment with his scoring. May be an Origin risk but thought with SJ likely to miss a game or two at some point soon being rested plus the bye it was worth the trade.
I have both, was going to get Cleary but he's pulled up injured again. Depending how he scores, I will sell SJ post origin and get a Cleary/Hynes halves combo.

I just bought Hynes, Crichton and Armstrong.
Got rid of Tyrell May, Tedesco and Hopgood
May is not getting enough minutes.
Tedesco is just nor regularly high scoring enough any more.
Hopgood I feel has peaked, the team will struggle more now without King Gutho and I can do better with the money.

Still have SJ as the other half.
Wanted to get rid of Brandon Smith but could only go sideways really.

Hopgood I feel has peaked, the team will struggle more now without King Gutho and I can do better with the money.

Personally, I think Tedesco is a buy now (or soon) and Hopgood should be fine. I would want to find a way to get in Crichton though for sure

I haven't planned very well for round 13.

I would have sold Turbo before Teddy.