Social NZWarriors NRLFantasy Competiton 2024

#2 in Overrun league. Beaten by 2 points in H2H this week (Fuck you Zac!).
I should have traded Cleary!

#2 in the overall/Champions league.

Last edited:
Anyone who wants to get in on the Overall league, the code it 3KSPLR6Z

This isn't h2h, it's just an overall points one so it would be cool for everyone to be listed as well have 2 h2h winners from the leagues, but only one overall winner.

I'm Tookeys 100m Dash, coming 7th in the overrun league and 3rd overall

Hi

This isn't h2h, it's just an overall points one so it would be cool for everyone to be listed as well have 2 h2h winners from the leagues, but only one overall winner.

Oh thought it was probably you. I was waiting to see who was going to pop up as your mid trade and captain.
And Hopgood it was and he didn’t start.
I was pretty stoked.

Hi

Oh thought it was probably you. I was waiting to see who was going to pop up as your mid trade and captain.
And Hopgood it was and he didn’t start.
I was pretty stoked.

I felt I only had a glimmer or hope to beat you and my reserves did horrible, I think I had an 8, a 13 and a 21 lol.

Well, I think I had all my bad luck in one round so happy days haha

#2 in Overrun league. Beaten by 2 points in H2H this week (Fuck you Zac!).
I should have traded Cleary!

#2 in the overall/Champions league.
GG 😂
Like almost everyone else I’ve been stuck in purgatory with these injuries and suspensions.
Getting my first win by the skin of my teeth felt appropriate.
I feel bad cause I’ve been the whipping boy for the first 3 rounds lol.
I haven’t done fantasy for probably 5 years, I see why I stopped.

Who's in the overall league? Is it just for our forum and us?

GG 😂
Like almost everyone else I’ve been stuck in purgatory with these injuries and suspensions.
Getting my first win by the skin of my teeth felt appropriate.
I feel bad cause I’ve been the whipping boy for the first 3 rounds lol.
I haven’t done fantasy for probably 5 years, I see why I stopped.
Looks like you've got me next. I see that if you trade out two of your injured players or Kini you'll at least have a 17 to field.

I'm in shit-th place in the shit league. It's shit cause I'm in it. 🤣
Your players have scored more points than mine. You have had Head to Heads against 4 strong players in a row. You will end up somewhere in the middle of the pack. Keep the faith !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What about Foran vs Katoa? Foran is $100K cheaper
Foran is only $70K cheaper but I took him over Katoa as I havn't seen enough of Katoa play and I am trying to stick to picking players I have seen with my eyes instead of picking off stats only.

Someone said I would be good at fantasy but I am not proving so as I take days to make each week's trading decision.

Foran is only $70K cheaper but I took him over Katoa as I havn't seen enough of Katoa play and I am trying to stick to picking players I have seen with my eyes instead of picking off stats only.

Someone said I would be good at fantasy but I am not proving so as I take days to make each week's trading decision.

I think it takes a few seasons to get good at Fantasy. We are all good at identifying good players in the NRL and can make great teams, but they aren't amazing fantasy players.

Problem with Dolphin's halves is they lose out on points from kicking because Isaako does it. If you also have a kicking hooker (yardage), then you also lose a bit from that too.

Man im officially sulking haha. This year isnt even fun. Lack of cashies, heaps of injuries and any seemingly smart play punished by the fantasy gods. Im sitting 28k overall and have max traded.
Same boat ahaha. This season has reminded me why I wanted to quit after last year :ROFLMAO: